Avid Readers, I Released A Novel Titled Knewgoat

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
What's good Coli fam, I dropped a novel titled Knewgoat: A Black Man's Journey to Greatness in the Hell That is America that I think y'all will enjoy. It's a creative work that's deep, but entertaining. If you grew up in the 80s/90s and are active in the community you will enjoy the reoccurring themes in this work.

Here's the synopsis:
Hassan Johnson is a brilliant and undefeated lawyer from the streets of Tree Port who is suddenly attacked by one of his clients. After experiencing a traumatizing encounter that leads to allegations of murder, Hassan finds himself back in the courtroom in front of the most difficult judge and jury. Determined to prevent his client from being sentenced to eternal condemnation, Hassan reflects on the pain, unexpected losses and silent mental anguish that are common for Black men in America. By channeling and examining the lessons he's learned from being a Black man in America, Hassan aims to achieve what seems impossible. Hassan seeks to experience heaven while residing in hell. Journey with Hassan as he embarks on a quest to become something that exceeds being the greatest of all time, the Knewgoat.

You can preview and purchase the novel on Amazon.

Book Cover:

Also, if you are in North Carolina, I'll be doing a few book signings in Charlotte and Durham/Raleigh areas.

If you have any questions about the book, fire away.

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Copped. :salute:

Fred.

Thank you for supporting my novel. Definitely looking forward to hearing your perspective as I’ve enjoyed your posts about hip hop and various topics for years.

• Dap
Reactions: hex