Ay Yo- Somebody turn to Adult Swim RIGHT NOW

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They are just streaming creepy parts of the various shows. I seen Home Movies, ATHF, Venture Bros and other stuff. They have been streaming various things on the channel all the time, this is new.
Might be doing it because Halloweens coming up.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Even though HLN and Cartoon Network/adult swim are both owned by Time Warner, if you actually saw station id's and bumbers and shyt, than yeah, this wasn't a prank. Someone working the master control switch board tonight is in trouble.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Even though HLN and Cartoon Network/adult swim are both owned by Time Warner, if you actually saw station id's and bumbers and shyt, than yeah, this wasn't a prank. Someone working the master control switch board tonight is in trouble.
What are you talking about? What is being shown on the stream are bits and pieces from shows that have been on Adult Swim. This is not anything out of the ordinary.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about? What is being shown on the stream are bits and pieces from shows that have been on Adult Swim. This is not anything out of the ordinary.

Oh okay. I'm only reading the thread breh...

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
No. It was from an ID Channel show. It was an obvious error

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Bold to assume we still have cable
You know what? True. But a lot of people still have it.
It seems like it’s all coming back around anyway.

I’m about to deactivate my Hulu+ bundle because I can get it through Verizon. In the end I’ll still be saving more money altogether/breaking even when I consider my cable, internet, streaming, etc. 🤷🏾‍♀️