Ayala Aramis, FL first black prosecutor getting death threats for not pursuing death penalty.

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile

A battle over the death penalty is brewing in Florida, where Orange-Osceola State Attorney Aramis Ayala has announced her office will no longer seek the death penalty in any murder cases, including in the case of Markeith Loyd, who is accused of murdering his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Sade Dixon, and Orlando police officer Debra Clayton. Ayala’s announcement sparked immediate backlash from the police union and Florida Governor Rick Scott, who called on her to recuse herself from the Loyd case. When she refused, Scott signed an executive order removing her from the case and reassigning it. Now Ayala, the first African-American state attorney in Florida history, has been receiving death threats, including from local government employees. We are joined by Angel Harris, assistant counsel at the NAACP Legal Defense Fund.

Seminole Clerk employee forced out over Ayala 'hung from a tree' comments
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...erk-employee-firing-ayala-20170322-story.html
A Seminole County Clerk of Courts employee resigned Wednesday after posting on social media that Orange-Osceola State Attorney Aramis Ayala “should be tarred and feathered if not hung from a tree.”

Grant Maloy, the Seminole County Clerk of Courts and Comptroller, said Wednesday that he requested McCullars’ resignation after an investigation, and McCullars agreed to step down.

He had been on administrative leave with pay since Monday.

496x279

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
This dude killed his pregnant girlfriend then shot a cop then stood over her and dumped more bullets into her and got a friend of mine killed in the car chase.

If anyone deserves the death penalty it's this guy. This isn't the case to take a moral stand on. :francis:

YoungJeanGerri

I'm a grown man dog, I ain't kidding
Daps
Reppin
The Burgh (neva forget the h!!!)
This dude killed his pregnant girlfriend then shot a cop then stood over her and dumped more bullets into her and got a friend of mine killed in the car chase.

If anyone deserves the death penalty it's this guy. This isn't the case to take a moral stand on. :francis:
Damn bro. Sorry for your loss

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Did yall see how ol boy got his ass kicked? That nikka be in court looking like the Darkman.