Aye brehs...I'm really trying this black unity thing but...

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
This shyt is fukking with my money:martin:

So I got a new boss a couple months ago. My fat she-cac (former) boss got transferred to the Houson area, so all of us in the CenTex group got a new Area Coordinator.

So she's this younger African chick. (idk African ethnicites too well but her name is "Aderonke" so if you know where that comes from then let me know:ehh:) She's pretty cool, cracks jokes at the meetings and makes the office time less cringy and unbearable:ehh:

However...it's clear that English is not her first language and I respect that...but brehs:snoop:

This is the THIRD TIME she has either sent us to the wrong place or given us incorrect directions by using the incorrect legal term:snoop:

Which means we don't get paid for whatever work we did AND it has put me a whole ass day behind :snoop:

What's worse is the other three guys have started going over her head OR calling our old boss (the she-cac) for help.

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole or get her fired brehs but I literally made $0.00 today instead of the ~$250ish I was supposed to:why:

Iono brehs:martin:

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
You should talk to her and bring up the two incidents in question. See if you can help her. If she doesn’t improve after that, :camby: and go over her head.
She had a meeting and apologized the first time it happened :ld:

The second time one of the big bosses cleared it up on some :ufdup: type shyt.:ld:

We just got off the phone and she thanked me for emailing her and giving her a chance to fix it before we did anything else. But I'm positive we fukked up again.:aicmon:

You may be right...it might be bushes status for her:aicmon:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She had a meeting and apologized the first time it happened :ld:

The second time one of the big bosses cleared it up on some :ufdup: type shyt.:ld:

We just got off the phone and she thanked me for emailing her and giving her a chance to fix it before we did anything else. But I'm positive we fukked up again.:aicmon:

You may be right...it might be bushes status for her:aicmon:
Oh, if she already knows them fukk her. Have someone double check her shyt.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This shyt is fukking with my money:martin:

So I got a new boss a couple months ago. My fat she-cac (former) boss got transferred to the Houson area, so all of us in the CenTex group got a new Area Coordinator.

So she's this younger African chick. (idk African ethnicites too well but her name is "Aderonke" so if you know where that comes from then let me know:ehh:) She's pretty cool, cracks jokes at the meetings and makes the office time less cringy and unbearable:ehh:

However...it's clear that English is not her first language and I respect that...but brehs:snoop:

This is the THIRD TIME she has either sent us to the wrong place or given us incorrect directions by using the incorrect legal term:snoop:

Which means we don't get paid for whatever work we did AND it has put me a whole ass day behind :snoop:

What's worse is the other three guys have started going over her head OR calling our old boss (the she-cac) for help.

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole or get her fired brehs but I literally made $0.00 today instead of the ~$250ish I was supposed to:why:

Iono brehs:martin:

Based off that name she's Nigerian

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
What does black unity have to do with the content of the thread?

The concept of "Black unity" isn't your cup of tea anymore because of this?
Black unity as in...I want her to succeed solely off the concept of us having to face similar hurdles and oppression in this country due to our race.

I do my best to help out my brehs and brehettes whenever I can, because I feel like we owe it to each other.

It actually genuinely makes me feel bad that she might get let go.:ld:

But still tho I'm fukking pissed off that I wasted a whole day on this:leostare:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pull her to the side and talk to her like you a grown ass man :gucci:

She's your boss not your master. Give her the respect of addressing it to her IN PRIVATE and not go over her head like the other fukk nikkas.

Depending on how you say it, she should respect the fact that you know how to communicate and see her as someone you can have open dialogue with

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
You did your part. If she qualifies you can’t hold her hand.

Start fukking with my paper and gloves are off I’m sorry

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This exactly. If she was anything other than black I would've been:camby::camby::camby:

But I never want to see another black person out of work if I can help it.
Then have her back by actually having her back.

Saying nothing to her as shes continually fukking up is not having her back. WhenI was more EXPERIENCED than a supervisor that was over than me in a certain subject, and I had their back, I literally went offline (no email chains, no meetings, just like in the parking lot or some shyt or on a smoke break) and spoke to them directly.