Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bro this some real shyt right here

dat shyt piss me off i never see any black business in the neighborhood
even the ones owned by them dirty arabs only employ crackhead, crooked cops, and goon killa type nikkas to hangout behind the window
i never walk in and see a lil young black dude or girl on some after high school job or some shyt

you most def right but alot of nikkas aint even beginning to think on this level
some nikkas still think they cant make it out by being a standup nikka and goin to school. all they know is tryna survuve

alot of dudes got false bravado built in em cuz they aint got no choice
sink or swim this america alot of people not gone make it regardless of race
some nikkas got the go getter mindset but at the same time they dont realize that they aint gotta sell drugs

some nikkas sell drugs but most def dont gotta go getter mindset(this silly nikka everybody been taling about)
usually broke nikkas thats gone be lazy regardless what they do

so for a black man to truly be successful in amaerica
and be conscious of the shyt goin on in our community

he gotta deal with a 3 layers imo
first realize that he can go to school and just be a standup nikka

then if he wants success to the point of improvin the community
he gotta develope that go getter mindset
and not alot of people born with that mindset regardless of race

then he gotta realize that the system is built against him once he gets to a certain level of success
and learn how to move through that system so he can bring resources and businesses back to the black communities

thats a hard mindset to follow esp being black young and in america

people get confused becuase white dont have strikes against them
this is their country. they aint gotta realize that goin to school will make them a success. they just do it because this is their country

a black man
even a successful one colege educated and all

will never have the luxury to just sit back and turn a blind eye to problems goin on in their community
for the simple fact he dealing wit alot of different mindsets and stereotypes on his way to success.

we gotta deal with our identity, our peers who are blind to the traps, then once in college we gotta work twice as hard cuz most cant afford college
then once we get to the corporate, 9-5 world
we gotta deal with people that still wont give the black man in respect

and if we care about the community we gotta deal with the system that seperates you from the black community the farther you go up

any successful black man that tells you its easy and just happens like 123

is lying or doesnt care about the problems of his people

sometimes the shyt you say sound ugly but i be agreeing
but some nikkas aint even got pass the minset so its hard for them to understand where you coming from

thats all
you get it 100% :bestcry:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i think yall shoudl make another thread about the system and what we gotta do as blacks to move through it

it would make alot more sense to me

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: Africa immigrants to the US over the last few decades are more likely to have a college degree than American born black AND white people.
JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

It is not an issue of skin.

he's going to claim it's because white folks don't hate africans like they hate african americans

but the truth of the matter is, they succeed because they don't have the same toxic mindset. they come with a basic agenda and follow through on it.

they also support their own on a level that's foreign to us. there's a small nigerian grocery store next to a chain grocery store over here. the nigerian grocery store is always packed with fellow brethren. they make sure to keep the money within their community

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
bro this some real shyt right here

dat shyt piss me off i never see any black business in the neighborhood
even the ones owned by them dirty arabs only employ crackhead, crooked cops, and goon killa type nikkas to hangout behind the window
i never walk in and see a lil young black dude or girl on some after high school job or some shyt

you most def right but alot of nikkas aint even beginning to think on this level
some nikkas still think they cant make it out by being a standup nikka and goin to school. all they know is tryna survuve

alot of dudes got false bravado built in em cuz they aint got no choice
sink or swim this america alot of people not gone make it regardless of race
some nikkas got the go getter mindset but at the same time they dont realize that they aint gotta sell drugs

some nikkas sell drugs but most def dont gotta go getter mindset(this silly nikka everybody been taling about)
usually broke nikkas thats gone be lazy regardless what they do

so for a black man to truly be successful in amaerica
and be conscious of the shyt goin on in our community

he gotta deal with a 3 layers imo
first realize that he can go to school and just be a standup nikka

then if he wants success to the point of improvin the community
he gotta develope that go getter mindset
and not alot of people born with that mindset regardless of race

then he gotta realize that the system is built against him once he gets to a certain level of success
and learn how to move through that system so he can bring resources and businesses back to the black communities

thats a hard mindset to follow esp being black young and in america

people get confused becuase white dont have strikes against them
this is their country. they aint gotta realize that goin to school will make them a success. they just do it because this is their country

a black man
even a successful one colege educated and all

will never have the luxury to just sit back and turn a blind eye to problems goin on in their community
for the simple fact he dealing wit alot of different mindsets and stereotypes on his way to success.

we gotta deal with our identity, our peers who are blind to the traps, then once in college we gotta work twice as hard cuz most cant afford college
then once we get to the corporate, 9-5 world
we gotta deal with people that still wont give the black man in respect

and if we care about the community we gotta deal with the system that seperates you from the black community the farther you go up

any successful black man that tells you its easy and just happens like 123

is lying or doesnt care about the problems of his people

sometimes the shyt you say sound ugly but i be agreeing
but some nikkas aint even got pass the minset so its hard for them to understand where you coming from

thats all

GOAT post.

The educated, heterosexual, stand-up black male is by far the most hated demographic in this country. We have few representatives repping for us, virtually have no anthems of any kind, and respected by far the least amount of people. Still, we here and we ain't never gonna back down:lawd:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
you get it 100% :bestcry:

yea but some nikkas aint even got pass stage 1

which is realizing they aint gotta sell drugs
you be sayin some true shyt but its gone fly over a nikka head

who dont even know what the Prison Industrial Complex is
nikkas dont know about how Arabs and Koreans aint shyt but the midddleman to the hood. they did dat on purpose so we would feel inferior

\we get the worst grocery stores, food products, insurance rates, dirty cops, all that shyt in the black community

its important not to talk over nikkas head if you want them to understand the point.
otherwise a nikka gone get offended or just brush it off

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
i think yall shoudl make another thread about the system and what we gotta do as blacks to move through it

it would make alot more sense to me

That last post of yours is one of the most important in this fukking thread. Props to you.

It also speaks to that link DaChamp dropped about that boarding school for black boys. That shyt is needed.

Young black dudes basically need to be incubated. Taken out of the hood, raised in a culture of education and success being the standard, while also teaching them the world is against you. Academic skills and life skills need to be taught, but to also expand the mind of kids who normally would see no way for them to make it in this world.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
you think blacks are inherently retarded or something? what does them being non-black have to do with it?

like these kenyans and nigerians aint also coming over here and lapping us. you give cacs way too much credit. white folks are being outpaced by jews, asians, and africans -- even mexicans are starting to creep on they ass as well.

we're the only ones stuck in this perpetual state of victimhood. and that's all you could respond with? you a pathetic fukk :francis:

Wrong. African Americans are in a state of victim hood because they are in fact victims of systemic racism and historical oppression. I know its easy for you to blame weaves, BET and interracial relationships because that requires no critical thinking, empirical evidence or research, but it's not reality. Sorry breh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
yea but some nikkas aint even got pass stage 1

which is realizing they aint gotta sell drugs
you be sayin some true shyt but its gone fly over a nikka head

who dont even know what the Prison Industrial Complex is
nikkas dont know about how Arabs and Koreans aint shyt but the midddleman to the hood. they did dat on purpose so we would feel inferior

\we get the worst grocery stores, food products, insurance rates, dirty cops, all that shyt in the black community

its important not to talk over nikkas head if you want them to understand the point.
otherwise a nikka gone get offended or just brush it off
Cush, you are on fire young man. Props!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I cant wait til ole boy hop on this shyt and call these nikkas out ready to fight, all these nikkas gettin opinions when he locked up.

Come on man, all his supporters are on some "you wouldn't say that shyt to his face" like dude is some cross between Mike Tyson in his prime and Rambo. He ain't no untouchable crime lord.

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Come on man, all his supporters are on some "you wouldn't say that shyt to his face" like dude is some cross between Mike Tyson in his prime and Rambo. He ain't no untouchable crime lord.

I never said he was...but real men dont be gossipin like the shyt in this thread goddamn..which leads me to believe alotta these nikkas WOULDNT say this shyt to dudes face...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Any Blackman cosigning another black man selling drugs and destroying our community is a c00n straight up; this nikka was trying to make a comeup by issuing poison to your relatives and you c00n ass nikkas in here defending it? word?

well said.

you think blacks are inherently retarded or something? what does them being non-black have to do with it?

like these kenyans and nigerians aint also coming over here and lapping us. you give cacs way too much credit. white folks are being outpaced by jews, asians, and africans -- even mexicans are starting to creep on they ass as well.

we're the only ones stuck in this perpetual state of victimhood. and that's all you could respond with? you a pathetic fukk :francis:

:wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I never said he was...but real men dont be gossipin like the shyt in this thread goddamn..which leads me to believe alotta these nikkas WOULDNT say this shyt to dudes face...

No ones in here gossiping about him, people are talking about the ills of the black community.

anyway I'd drop his 140lb weedhead ass with a 1-2 punch combo and im not even overreacting ; best way for him to beat me is with a weapon. I'll repeat everything i said to him to his face but that's not what this discussion is about.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
he's going to claim it's because white folks don't hate africans like they hate african americans

but the truth of the matter is, they succeed because they don't have the same toxic mindset. they come with a basic agenda and follow through on it.

they also support their own on a level that's foreign to us. there's a small nigerian grocery store next to a chain grocery store over here. the nigerian grocery store is always packed with fellow brethren. they make sure to keep the money within their community
Its family. 2 parent homes. A family who cares about their children, their education and has standards of education/moral character/principle for the child to live up to. Many of our people in America come from broken homes/single parent homes so these principles are often times, never learned. We have to leave our parents house to begin learning how to be a man/woman and even then many dont learn until they've made costly mistakes that have ultimately stunted their true potential.