Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Aye, would yall happen to be from around Guilford County :scheme:

:salute: to my Charlotte/Greensboro heads in here.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
She's still p*ssy poppin on a pole, having 4somes, getting drunk, and smoking dope...I doubt she's pregnant.

Plus @LOUDaffair posted a pic of him hitting her from the back on his twitter and he's wearing a rubber. I'm just sayin tho...if I was a dude and my gal was legit pregnant I wouldn't be using no rubbers:whistle:

:dead:

My nikka @LOUDaffair givin no fukks :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
alotta p*ssy nikkas talk like broads love runnin they mouth

:dead:

My nikka @LOUDaffair givin no fukks :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
Livin the real nikka life Ya understand
rcslxe.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

rcslxe.gif

:russ: From what I read you sell drugs, you're a multiple time felon, you have 3 kids by two different moms and you're only 19.

:huhldup: That definitely ain't no real nikka life.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
aye bytch, chilll. People never minding they business always worried about what I'm doing , where I'm at , who I'm with & who I talk to , mind your business ✌ This ugly ass bytch studying everything on our timeline stop holding my dikk bytch.

Demon whoever all yall some fukkin haters find some business. Get ur mind on some bread & stop worryin abt what IM doin. Cuz @ the end of the day I'ma still b whippin & makin money & yall just gon be broke, walkin & hatin lol. Dats how you know mafukkas ain't gt no money on they mind cuz they so worried abt wat YOU doin

All yall fans :stylin:

@houston911 :hug:

:stopitslime:

Shut the fukk up you ugly ass ratchet hoodrat whore.

:stopitslime:

I got bread and i got it the legal way :stopitslime: I got more bread than these nickel and dime drug dealers and I don't gotta worry about getting locked up :stopitslime:

Step your life game up, you ugly ass bytch :stopitslime:

And wipe the nut off your chin, whore, before you address me, you ugly ass bytch :stopitslime:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

rcslxe.gif

Man, shut your bytch ass up. You get locked up and post your mugshots and record online like that shyt is cool and a badge of honor :stopitslime:

1. You a dummy for continually getting caught :stopitslime:

2. Noone gives a fukk about your mugshots or criminal record, you lame attention craving frail fakkit. :stopitslime:

3. If we was locked up, I wouldn't wanna be there and damn sure wouldn't be fiending to tell everyone like it's a badge of honor. A nikka like me would see a lame, frail mothafukka like yourself coming a mile away, and I would be punking you all day for your commissary :stopitslime: You would be on the phone with your mom dukes asking for money on your books to order the list of items I gave you, so I could take this foot off your neck for at least a few days :stopitslime:

Your whole life is a fail and you don't even realize it :snoop:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Wait....That nikka got the stripper bytch pregnant too along with the other chick?

:dead: :dead: :dead:

I'm done yo. fukk ya'll nikkas.

He livin the real nikka life though :dwillhuh:

Ya'll dudes better step ya'll standard game up too :snoop: Yeah, sheebad got a fat ass but its true, the bytch look like post plastic surgery Lil Kim in the face. :heh: She is a nut, but I'd never ever ever ever ever ever ever wife a bytch that ugly up :scusthov:

Let alone get her pregnant :heh:

I honestly hope she falls off the pole and has a miscarriage to prevent that unborn child from having the tough life he is about to have with a no good drug dealing c00n frail fakkit father and a stripper whore mother :to: