Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
When he's selling drugs to feed you and buy you Louis V bags he is the shyt. When that gets him arrested, he ain't shyt. Seems to be a problem that only that certain "demographic"
bGHTJ.png
of women faces.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yup, another dumb ignorant young nygga throwing away his life.

What are the manditory minimum sentences?
28 grams or more but less than 200 grams = 3 years and a fine of $50,000; 200 grams or more but less than 400 grams = 7 years and a fine of $100,000; 400 grams tor more but less than 150 kilograms = 15 years and a fine of $250,000; 150 kilograms or more = life.

And that's minimum, good luck being a black man with dreads and priors

Nygga had his chances and blew it

This nikka has like 5 mug shots I've seen on here,
Bum ass nygga with no job selling drugs and robbing.

Nygga has two kids and is irresponsible as hell, and lol at his baby momma I hate him, once that nygga is released , he"ll be in that cooch same day impregnating her with anothe seed.

:mindblown: GAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

this nikka Rein went Japanese Bomber Pilot

but real shyt i cant respect a nikka with seeds putting himself in a position to not do shyt for them

how the fukk u thugging with seeds:shaq2:
nikka coulda went in the Marines

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Man, she was ride or die and lovey dovey when he wasnt locked up but she knew he was trapping. She was always talking that "my child wants for nothing" "my man be in them streets and I love him so much"

Now she upset? Nah, she need to stick by him.

I hope dude gets out and gets his life straight. But ol girl is fakin on that nikka right now

She flakin on the nikka not cuz he hustlin and gettin locked up but bcuz he's out there fukkin other broads while she's carrying his seed. Why should she stay loyal when he ain't even loyal? If she stay with him she'll be one of those females who sticks by a nikka that treats herbany kind of way.

She's still young and able to make a change.

Daps
Reppin
Houston
This nikka has like 5 mug shots I've seen on here,
Bum ass nygga with no job selling drugs and robbing.

Nygga has two kids and is irresponsible as hell, and lol at his baby momma I hate him, once that nygga is released , he"ll be in that cooch same day impregnating her with anothe seed.

:lawd:

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to call them out on their trash behaviors.

IIRC he smashed one of her friends not too long ago and she still cutting for him :russ:

What happened to the mature ladies (in the ladies room) that let this shyt continue without saying anything? :stopitslime:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
She flakin on the nikka not cuz he hustlin and gettin locked up but bcuz he's out there fukkin other broads while she's carrying his seed. Why should she stay loyal when he ain't even loyal? If she stay with him she'll be one of those females who sticks by a nikka that treats herbany kind of way.

She's still young and able to make a change.

i wonder what coli nikka gone simp and wife her away:steviej:

my money on Morethan1:ld: