"Ayo I want to put the Paws on em"...- The Chicago Bulls 2022-23 Season thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WTF HAPPENED?

THESE DUDES WERE UP 5
WHEN I PARKED MY CAR IN THE GARAGE...

GOT IN THE CRIB AND THEY WERE DOWN 5.
:devil:
:evil:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

WTF HAPPENED?

THESE DUDES WERE UP 5

Donovan happened. Lavine struggling? Let me take out the only offensive perimeter threat in White and let the heat load up on Demar. Capela murdered Bam on the boards the other night and Drummond doing the same? Let me sub in Vuc to be late on rotations and hack Bam all fourth. Also, let me out Caruso on Butler instead of Pat. And let me stick Bev out there so he can cry and celebrate like last year if we win. fukk this franchise

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Donovan happened. Lavine struggling? Let me take out the only offensive perimeter threat in White and let the heat load up on Demar. Capela murdered Bam on the boards the other night and Drummond doing the same? Let me sub in Vuc to be late on rotations and hack Bam all fourth. Also, let me out Caruso on Butler instead of Pat. And let me stick Bev out there so he can cry and celebrate like last year if we win. fukk this franchise

SMH

COBY HAD JUST HIT A BIG 3
WHEN I CUT IT OFF.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yea this about sums up what happened smh

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

WTF HAPPENED?

THESE DUDES WERE UP 5

Coby White was subbed out with 2:17 left in the 4th.

The score was 90-91 Miami.

The end game score was 91-102 Miami.

Hmmm, head scratcher there.

Oh, and Coby was the only Bull to make a 3 in the 4th Quarter, he went 3/4 :laugh:

But yeah, this is the coach that was extended who we've been watching be ass all season long. That's the most depressing thing about being a fan of this team. A good coach is not in the play-in with this roster, regardless of how flawed it is.

:snoop:
qcoO6ITLE262.jpg

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
im 100% sure he got paid to lose the game.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WTF HAPPENED?

THESE DUDES WERE UP 5

same. Fn thing I thought

I missed the game got jammed up fo some traffic BS

Kame back watched the game and it ended wit this BS.. this team was in control..

i got to the same. Mark of the 4th, and thought we got this, Demar was rolling

And these mfz go start takin the most ridiculous shots possible.. Zac took 3 or 4 ridiculous shot attempts with the game on the line..

And I Dont think derozan got a shot in the last minute as Zac tried to go mamba mentality tt/super saiyan to try and win the game

We beat ourselves in the last 5 mins.. Not sure why donovan took out Drummond either.. As Vuccis defense was horrible as always

Was impressed wit how Coby played.. I the Caruso on butler BS at the end of the game was just head skratchin

Why not put P Williams out there

Status
Not open for further replies.