Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people love nothing more than to freely say "nikka" when they can get away with it.
Best believe that when they're in their car, or singing in their head to those hip hop songs on their ipods...they're saying nikka left and right.

And I'm pretty sure a situation like that is what led her to be like "oh, well it's okay..."

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

tumblr_m8cbk7PZ581r7rymc.gif

#unhealthyrelationships101

Last edited:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
White people love nothing more than to freely say "nikka" when they can get away with it.
Best believe that when they're in their car, or singing in their head to those hip hop songs on their ipods...they're saying nikka left and right.

And I'm pretty sure a situation like that is what led her to be like "oh, well it's okay..."
You black my dude?....

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

breh them muhfukkas say it n could careless about the consequences ...in this day in age...

if it was a problem..nikkas shouldve fixed the shyt back then...yet they killed the overall feeling of it...only nikkas who still feel offense from it..is nikkas who aint got shyt better else to do and lookin 4 problems..

nikkas is no different than the word c*nt...peckerwood hoes throw c*nt around all the time...let a peckerwood jus up n call a peckerwood bytch a c*nt...