"AZZ so FAT make a BOTTOM wanna TOP" - Gay rapper freestyle on The Breakfast Club

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not his biggest fan but he's dope. And he's the perfect example of what I was talking about.

Had he been doing more rappin than singing and then all of a sudden it came out he was gay/bi, then he'd just be a rapper who's gay rather than a "gay rapper". I couldn't tell that some of his songs were about men, didn't care, still don't. Then again he wasn't being extra with it. I think that is needed more so than some dude rappin like Lil Kim.

I fukk with M.A. because while she addresses it, it ain't the crux of her music. She just sound like a D-Block B teamer and I fukk with that.
I think maybe a week or two before Frank's album dropped writers who heard the album at listening party wrote about "Forrest Gump" and "Bad Religion". Then he wrote that Tumblr piece but his music has never been overtly gay.

Guys like the one rapping in the OP are making that apart of his gimmick, basically trolling the listener trying to say the gayest/vulgar shyt possible. It sounded like some stuff Lil Kim would rap about honestly.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I think maybe a week or two before Frank's album dropped writers who heard the album at listening party wrote about "Forrest Gump" and "Bad Religion". Then he wrote that Tumblr piece but his music has never been overtly gay.

Guys like the one rapping in the OP are making that apart of his gimmick, basically trolling the listener trying to say the gayest/vulgar shyt possible. It sounded like some stuff Lil Kim would rap about honestly.
I am surprised no one thought peeped Thinking Bout You was about a male lol

Im ready for new Frank :noah:

My favorite artist right now.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

It was just a random freestyle with like 2 or 3 vulgar lines.

I don't want to write him off just yet.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:
WHY WOULD A BOTTOM WANNA BE A TOP?
I DON'T GET IT. IS THIS SOME HOMO SLANG?
:feedme:EXPLAIN TO A BREH WHOSE MOTHER TONGUE AIN'T ENGLISH?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I am surprised no one thought peeped Thinking Bout You was about a male lol

Im ready for new Frank :noah:

My favorite artist right now.

The thing is, thinking bout you was originally a reference track for that one Roc Nation chick who’s name in blanking on right now, and his version just happened to catch fire..

And with that being pretty much public knowledge, I think people pretty much figured the homosexual lines were there simply because the song was written for a female performer

Edit. Bridget Kelly was her name

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
The thing is, thinking bout you was originally a reference track for that one Roc Nation chick who’s name in blanking on right now, and his version just happened to catch fire..

And with that being pretty much public knowledge, I think people pretty much figured the homosexual lines were there simply because the song was written for a female performer

Edit. Bridget Kelly was her name
I wasn't sure if it were his song and then he gave it to her.

But either way, he could have simply changed the "boy" to something else but he clearly kept it for a reason :dame:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The preview pic in the 2nd vid....:dead:

I fukking knew it. That damn lisp told it all :russ: