Babe battle: Bryce Dallas Howard vs Jessica Chastain (which woman is finer?)

Which woman is finer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
he might be bullshytting…I just looked up his other kids lol

he has a son whose middle name is “cross”

and 2 other daughters (twins) who share the same middle name “carlyle”

Proof:

Oh, Happy Days! Get to Know Ron Howard's 4 Kids

....and Howard is certainly proud of his four children. He says he’s happiest “when something in my kids’ life clicks and comes together in a way that I haven’t had anything to do with. If there’s a highlight moment for them, that is probably the most satisfying sensation that I can feel.”

All four of Ron Howard’s children have middle name associated with the location where the child was conceived—Bryce Dallas (the city, obviously), twins Paige and Jocelyn share Carlyle (as in the Carlyle Hotel in NYC) and Reed Cross (the street where the family lived in London.)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Proof:

Oh, Happy Days! Get to Know Ron Howard's 4 Kids

....and Howard is certainly proud of his four children. He says he’s happiest “when something in my kids’ life clicks and comes together in a way that I haven’t had anything to do with. If there’s a highlight moment for them, that is probably the most satisfying sensation that I can feel.”

All four of Ron Howard’s children have middle name associated with the location where the child was conceived—Bryce Dallas (the city, obviously), twins Paige and Jocelyn share Carlyle (as in the Carlyle Hotel in NYC) and Reed Cross (the street where the family lived in London.)

my bad breh…I stand corrected…rep! :leon:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Sheesh this is a tough one, both women are beautiful, if i was forced to pick have to go for jessica tho, the facial features..