BABS BUNNY & VAGUE presents QUEEN OF THE RING GATTAS vs CHAYNA ASHLEY

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Too many of the qotr chicks that just yell and ain't saying shyt

Chayna was just better

Gattas had a few bars but it was most just aggressive yelling with nothing landing

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chayna took the last 2 rounds, gattas spit sum dope shyt here and there but her performances plus all that yellin and agressveness while she softer than my next door neighbours:trash:.
Chayna did not choke:blessed:

thats 2 losses in a row for gattas:pachaha:
honestly both battles are debatable so you could easily say gattas came back vs two top opponenets and did well. I guarentee her and drect not mad at these two battles.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still dont understand how gattas dont have bars? Theres clearly hating with the new qotr chicks concerning gattas talking about her resume who the fukk have these bytches battled thats so great ?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gave it to Gattas. I just don't like chayna. She is mad boring to me. People act like she got hella bars, but her bars are very average, and she has no performance.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Gave it to Chayna 2-1 on first watch. I fukk with gattas and I've seen a hand full of her battles glad she's finally in qotr but she needs to chill with all the theatrics. She looks stupid doing all that when her bars don't even hit as hard as she anticipated

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
gattas gonna get this work from the QOTR ladies ... i do give her props for finally stepping in the ring ... to be the best ( as some have claimed she is) you have to battle the best .. C ash takes this

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Gave it to Chayna 2-1 on first watch. I fukk with gattas and I've seen a hand full of her battles glad she's finally in qotr but she needs to chill with all the theatrics. She looks stupid doing all that when her bars don't even hit as hard as she anticipated
Yeah all that runnin around and shyt has me lookin at her like :what: Calm yo ass down.