Baby Mama spites Baby Father by traumatizing child

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

A trauma she will never forget, sad shyt and very uncalled for.

A remind to those out there watch who you cum inside. You've been told this plenty of times. Vet these women. :ufdup:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Somebody gotta say it, and I'll take my negs, but I mostly see this with black women:manny:
They think they're getting at the father but they're damaging the child even more. Sadly the courts, DCS, etc don't do shyt about it.
Get off your ass and do your daughter's hair if you don't want the father to take care of it.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somebody gotta say it, and I'll take my negs, but I mostly see this with black women:manny:
They think they're getting at the father but they're damaging the child even more. Sadly the courts, DCS, etc don't do shyt about it.
Get off your ass and do your daughter's hair if you don't want the father to take care of it.
Dragonball Durag is a blessing to mankind.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
How much time do you spend around other groups of women? There are a lot of White and Asian women who are very abusive to their children, so unless you’ve spent a significant amount of time around other groups then you probably won’t see it

Hispanics are also known to break out the chancla at a drop of hat