Back to School Fund

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Trying to raise money to treat poor teachers at a local school to a weekend brunch and give them each a $50 gift card b/c some teachers work in schools where they don’t even have printer privileges, and many teachers are actually working hungry.:francis:
Trying to raise $2000=$50 gift cards and $15 brunch for 30 teachers.:feedme:
My cashapp is $booksnrain.

If I meet the goal, I will send a group picture of the teachers at the brunch with their giftcards (with their permission of course...):whoa:
Edit: Update-had a retired teacher donate $75 to sponsor a teacher’s lunch and gift card!
New goal of $1925!

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Why cash app not go fund me
Is that option more secure? I don’t know a lot about fundraising...shyt used to be simple when I was growing up.
9ab3d0c3630c62436e8c0be2f5e2606c.jpg

We sell these and do car washes.:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
What’s the deadline? If you put it in September that gives folks a little more time to see if they can afford to help. I don’t know about 2 grand but we should able to raise enough for a bottle of henny and spades night :francis:
Trying to have it by August 25, 2019. Gonna also email some local universities to see if they will match donations and hopefully treat more teachers. It makes absolutely no sense for these universities to rake in MILLIONS and I’ve seen firsthand how much money they can waste.

Meanwhile I remember us having a private food pantry at our school to help teachers over the holidays and our principal would comp teacher lunches and breakfasts b/c they could afford to eat.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Trying to have it by August 25, 2019. Gonna also email some local universities to see if they will match donations and hopefully treat more teachers. It makes absolutely no sense for these universities to rake in MILLIONS and I’ve seen firsthand how much money they can waste.

Meanwhile I remember us having a private food pantry at our school to help teachers over the holidays and our principal would comp teacher lunches and breakfasts b/c they could afford to eat.
I got you, and I wish this could be a bigger movement. Salute