Bad Azz 9-Year-Old Boy Punching & Attacking Toddlers At Daycare!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Although this is fukked up, its the exact reason you don't want to put your kids in daycare until they can talk.

Also, its a hood daycare. The kid is kept there because his parents have no other place for him to go. He's bored and deranged so he takes it out on lil kids.

The day care center should have their license revoked and parents should sue. That would do irreparable damage to the family that owns it. No need to go around beating up a 9 year old boy.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I can guarantee u if u had a daughter that was gettin drop kicked like the lil girl did, your perspective would change.. cmon son.:childplease:

As much as I'd WANT to whoop his lil ass, I wouldn't do it. We live in a society governed by laws. You can't justify being a grown-ass man and goin' ham on a kid just because he kicked your kid...the fukk kinda immature Peter Griffin-ass shyt is that?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS9bKjL8j1Y"]FAMILY GUY: Peter Beats Up Kyle - YouTube[/ame]

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
As much as I'd WANT to whoop his lil ass, I wouldn't do it. We live in a society governed by laws. You can't justify being a grown-ass man and goin' ham on a kid just because he kicked your kid...the fukk kinda immature Peter Griffin-ass shyt is that?

FAMILY GUY: Peter Beats Up Kyle - YouTube

Yeah mane, I'm agreein that it would be wrong, it would be some ignorant shyyt to do. But human emotion and anger especially dealin with your kids can take over u. And obviously this parent got mad to the point that he felt he needed to retaliate

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Damn, everything about this story is fukked up.

From the kid dropkicking motherfukkers to his auntie talkin' bout, "He bad. . .he fight kids. . . but he don't fight little kids". Well, obviously the little motherfukker does fight little kids.

I aint gonna lie, this shyt is sooo fukked up and laughed through the whole shyt, especially when the father came in and beat up the wrong kid.

Can you imagine being the kid that had that grown ass nikka rollin' up on you talking bout, "You hit my little girl"?

Meanwhile, that little nikka in the corner laughin' at that shyt.

He gonna be fukking Lil' Ze in a few years.

send him to the state pen:merchant:

or penn state:shaq:

LMAO!!!

Damn, I hate you motherfukkers.