Bad Boy Pistons, Joe Louis, Sparky's Motor City Tigers, Fab Five* = :flabbynsick:

Daps
Is any state more flabbynsick than Michigan? Besides an NBA ship in '04 ,what championship glory have their fans actually experienced in their developed lives, that has given them this sense of self-righteousness over states that have had the same amount of success? A split-national title in '97 that they didn't deserve? Their grandpop's tape recording of Cac Elliot celebrating after beating USC in '47? 2013 all but marked another year of their gass'd up, sanctimonious, false bravado routine ending no different to all the states they turn't their noses up at.

The Pistons ain't shyt. The Tigers ain't shyt. scUm ain't shyt (even their lil' brother stunt'n bigger than they are). The Wolverines ain't shyt. And you can bet your bottom dollar that the Lions will never be shyt too.

chris_webber_timeout_tv.jpg

:smugfavre:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
lmao who tf hates on a city to this extent? :mindblown:

your ass is always in the pistons thread being negative af and trying to bring down the mood of other fans, talking about all the negative aspects of jennings and smiths games. The pistons are making the playoffs this year, and theres nothing u can do about it. get :umad: and stay :umad: fukk boy

Daps
lmao who tf hates on a city to this extent? :mindblown:

your ass is always in the pistons thread being negative af and trying to bring down the mood of other fans, talking about all the negative aspects of jennings and smiths games. The pistons are making the playoffs this year, and theres nothing u can do about it. get :umad: and stay :umad: fukk boy

tumblr_my72104qzZ1s50q0wo1_400.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I thought Ohio was known as the worst state professionally from a sports success standpoint? Not that I agree outta respect for my bruhs @Buckeye Fever and @Illeye buckmatic, but i've never heard it be Detroit :yeshrug:
Reds got a chip, columbus crew got a chip!"!am I reaching with professional soccer ?" :lupe:

Daps
I thought Ohio was known as the worst state professionally from a sports success standpoint? Not that I agree outta respect for my bruhs @Buckeye Fever and @Illeye buckmatic, but i've never heard it be Detroit :yeshrug:
Buckeyes got a ship in 2002.

What exactly have these Michigan fans 'actually' experienced that Ohio fans haven't (or any other fans for that matter), that have made them take this holier-than-thou attitude?

Last edited: