Albums Bad Bunny - YHLQMDLG (2020) (Discussion Thread)

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
How do yall listen to non English music repeatedly ? I agree it sounds great from a sonic pov, if it came on in a party I wouldn't be mad but I'm not running this back like yall, I don't understand shyt he's saying. Am I off ?

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
How do yall listen to non English music repeatedly ? I agree it sounds great from a sonic pov, if it came on in a party I wouldn't be mad but I'm not running this back like yall, I don't understand shyt he's saying. Am I off ?

I got this question a lot from his last album. It was in heavy rotation for me and my people always asked that. For me, If I’m driving then I’m listening more to music with a vibe and pay attention more to melody, production and cadence which he has all of. Really not much different than a lot of the new dudes cause I barely know what they are saying anyways lol. Ultimately music is a feeling and if that feeling connects than the words don’t always matter.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I was actually under the assumption that many who post about him or artists like him in here are Spanish-speaking / Latino. If not, I’m impressed!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I listened a little bit yesterday, but I’m about to give it a full run in the gym today.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound

I don’t understand Spanish but bunny got that heat :wow:

this might be better than the 1st...there’s like 15 hits on this shyt

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Is this seeing his last album (personal classic) at all? I saw there wasn’t much production from Tainy which has me :lupe:. And how you not gonna put Callaita on here :dahell: