Bad Habit… of not liking Black People? (Steve Lacy on Oscars So Black Photo)

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Nothing wrong with wanting to congregate for a photo when in a predominantly not Black space, I thought that was normal behavior.

Steve doesn't really rock with Black people like that. Which is weird cause that was most of his fan base until Bad Habits blew up. The alt Black crowd.

Right. There’s nothing wrong with that but if you don’t like being around other Balck ppl then maybe you would have an issue with that picture.

No comment on his cliched dating preferences.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with wanting to congregate for a photo when in a predominantly not Black space, I thought that was normal behavior.

Steve doesn't really rock with Black people like that. Which is weird cause that was most of his fan base until Bad Habits blew up. The alt Black crowd.

I bet nobody checks him in his clique.

Don’t come running back to black ppl once that music starts flopping lol

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Dang how many of these Odd Future/Internet band members are gay? :mjtf:

Him, Frank Ocean, Tyler the Creator, Syd. Sheesh.

Tyler might be “fake gay” for all we know.

Dude been trolling for years but it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a batti man for real.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dang how many of these Odd Future/Internet band members are gay? :mjtf:

Him, Frank Ocean, Tyler the Creator, Syd. Sheesh.

Hope yall understand the implications of this.

Being a "black nerd" or alternative black. Is clearly a gateway into homosexuality. And it actually makes perfect sense when you think about it. There is something inherently homosexual/sexually fluid about the European frequency. Or it may even be some form of demonic possession or energy transference by proximity. I literally have zero science or stats to back this statement up. This is simply what Ive gathered using my eyes,ears and senses that collect data. This is what the analyticals are telling me:respect: