"Bad Moms" trailer, 2016 comedy film w/ Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Jada Smith, Christina Applegate,

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Jada looking like the help on that cover :mjpls:

edit: Nappy Roots getting a publishing check for that "Good Day" :blessed:

edit 2: well that looks bad. IN for Mila :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i read the script... no. the trailer is worse. this trend will be over soon enough.
I have no problem with people searching out female led comedies, but don't sacrifice quality simply to prove a point. When it comes to female comedy, this is where they'd really benefit from having more diversity involved in the creative process instead of the same liberal white 40'somethings

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The script ain't the problem, the question is what are you willing to do to get them to greenlight it:scust:

You right, breh. We should keep that shyt in house. All Black Everything.

giphy.gif

How 'bout we go down to Tyler Perry's compound. I'm sure he'll greenlight that shyt and we won't have to do anything weird to get it done.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Trash.

Bad Moms? Isnt this how white mothers act :dwillhuh:

I see why white boys be coming home swinging these bytches by their hair like a lasso.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This looks decent. It'll definitely get some burn on the ole FireStick. But I don't plan on showing up at the box office for this. Not sure what it is about Kathryn Hahn, but I'd go a round or two with her.

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
Only part that was funny was the uncircumcised dikk jokes, however everything everyone said regarding the trailers were true for this movie.

I did like the after credits scene. :ehh: