Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Broken Records!

Dominican women-9.233

General Amara Le Negra(this year's leading lady) summoned her Dominican army for day 30. While Suleika led the team as Captain and Yaritza Reyes as Commander. None of the Coli's hating/troll voting was effective as Team Dominican Rep bombard their way up the leaderboard to second place(almost gaining on AA women) with some of the most iconic talent, sex appeal mixed with beauties and diversity in looks which the Coli even with the haters could not deny...

Dominican women broke many records on day 30. 37 tens(compared to 33 last season), the second highest so far and a powerhouse of a score of 9.233!!! A BIG increase from 9.071 last season... They also had a large turnout of 62(two disqualified) votes! #TeamDiaspora came in swinging yet again...

But now for 31!

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
e7a04a5d8d99cfb2788561931106d488.png

Oh no... The heat is not over yet... We going back to back. For day 31 we rank women from the Horn of African country of Ethiopia! Many people's favorite African country when it comes to women. Ethiopia is very diverse with Amhara, Tigrey, Oromo and Nilotic ethnic groups. The two biggest ones being Amhara and Oromo. So you have different flavors for different taste when it comes to these Afro-Asiatic females.

While Ethiopian women may not be my most favorite African women, I can not deny the beauty I saw while I was in Addis. But even so I hear there are many Ethiopian beauties in the state in Ethiopian communities in DC, Atlanta and LA. Like I said Ethiopian women are a highly praised group of African women especially on the Coli. However, their biggest advantage is their #Facetime which some people consider their narrow features to be almost exotic.

Ethiopian women last season did very good. Ending up in the top 20. But lets see how they do this time around!

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
DdSdYVO.jpg

Mb8CHbx.jpg

yqGgJZ6.jpg

KlRcwoz.jpg

jjTvAwT.jpg

XjwfAOM.jpg

EsrHnEn.jpg

HWCnb6r.jpg

F7PEThi.jpg

DGywaEN.jpg

sq3sp1Z.jpg