BAD Season 2: Day 43 - Rank Haitian women!!(#ZoeQueens #Team1804)

Are Zoe girls GOAT?

• 1(No trolling! Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2(No trolling! Explain)

• 3(No trolling! Explain)

• 4(No trolling! Explain)

• 5(:Id:)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Explosion

Liberian women-9.181

West side is the best side came out swinging with BIG gains where they were rated an amazing score of 9.181. This is due to the Coli falling in love with their deep chocolate skin tone in combination with their thickness. However, due to low vote turnout(only 33 total votes) and small amount of 10s(only 17) they won't be able to rank as high as they should.

But anyways now for day 43.

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_Haiti.svg.png

When you see that blue and red flag you KNOW shyt gonna get too real for day 43. :smoker::smoker::smoker: Sak pase and

n'ap boule because for day 43 we women from the first freed Black republic. Now I'm part Haitian and many non-Haitians know about Haiti due to being the first free republic when it comes to positive stuff or it being the poorest country in the western hemisphere when it comes to the negatives. But what about the ladies?

In the states Haitian women can be mainly found in Miami/South Florida and New York, but to a small extent Atlanta metro area, New Jersey or Connecticut based on what I know. In North America they can also be found in Canada. However, out of all these location it is South Florida where they are not only found significantly but have the baddest group of Haitian women. I like to call Miami the Haitian version of the ATL when it comes to good looking thots.

What I personally like about Haitian women is that if you want someone who is wifey material i.e cook, clean, fukk good, suck your dikk, etc, etc then these women are for you. When it comes to look Haitian women are diverse in that from thick, slim, deep chocolate, typical lite brites, etc,etc. I feel Miami has the baddest group of Haitian females because the city has a diverse group of them from different parts of Haiti. Last season Haitian women did very well but lets see how they do this time around.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!!!
8H8qjyo.jpg

3g19k9G.jpg

BIcelmG.jpg

SFUXTSB.jpg

h7AnsE4.jpg

jiRsI32.jpg

p0gpziz.jpg

EtXp5j2.jpg

XJyVOMR.jpg

4S7jkow.jpg

94q0Kln.jpg