BAD Season 2: Day 59 - Rank Angolan women!!!!(slim thick lovers, African trophywives)

Are Angolan women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
RE DO:
Yeah, I had to do Angolans again because polling was fukked up on my part. I screwed up with it and so Angolan voting was gonna be screwed where they would get an easy win. But anyways here we are again.

Yesterday's Big win

Guinean women-9.297

This season Guinean women proved once again that they are a top tier group of African women. Africa's best kept secret. Guinean women this time led by Assi Iman once again took the Coli by surprise where they were rated an amazing score of 9.297. One of the biggest advantage for Guinean women were their strong #facecard which carried them to the top 10. While they received a slightly lowerscore than last season they have received MUCH more 10s and total votes compared to last reason which still boosted them past Ghanaian women. And while they did not make it to the general top 10, they easily crushed their way into the top 5 for African women.

Either way after yesterday, Guinean women made it known that they are top 10 in Africa. And went out with a bang for our final West African entry.

But now... For day 59....

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!!!

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png

What if I told you that there were a group of African women so bad that Eurocentric standards of beauty couldn't stop them and they won the racist Miss Universe pageant. Today we start day 59 off with a GIANT one because today we are FINALLY ranking women from the Southwestern African country of Angola, so get your passports ready #foriegngang.

Angolan women like Guinean women is Africa's best kept secret. While everyone is focusing Horners and South Africans, a real giant is sleeping in the Black Portuguese world. To me Angola is like a Brasil right in Africa. Not just their Portuguese influence especially on their culture but because the sheer diversity in looks similar to Afro-Brazilians. But imo, Angolan women are much better looking. These fine Kuduro dancing women are mostly found in Luanda, Angola where they are sometimes picked up as trophy wives. Like Guinean women, Angolan women are known to be BIG trophy wives in Central Africa, even according to some Africans on here.

Anyways, if you like slim thick women then Angolan women are for YOU, because imo these chicks are the QUEENS of slimthickness. Many are very athletic, tall and slim. So if you like that they have that. Also, if you prefer JUST pure thickness, then women of Angola also have that. If you prefer light skin they have a dozen of them in the capital of Luanda. On the other hand if you prefer some nice chocolate(like me) they too have a dozen of that. Due to this Angolans dominate the modeling world when it comes to African women. While #Foriegngang/#Importgang always talks about Brasilian women, Angola is for the most part slept on. Either way Angolan women DOMINATED last season ending up all the way in the top 5.

However, can these Central African trophy wives do it again?

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
IfP859J.jpg

MZGekiZ.jpg

4ofO9cR.jpg

dANT0E6.jpg

eaL4bal.jpg

kVT88Ri.jpg

uoO103F.gif

UI0LakJ.jpg

r4KTplH.jpg

37vCnVG.jpg

0a6sf1o.jpg