Baggy clothes are coming back and they look atrocious

I...

• Never stopped wearing baggy clothes.

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Can't wait to be able to breathe again. Yes Braxton.

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Fitted fo life.

Votes: 65 68.4%

• Total voters

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
When are we getting back to this fit though:banderas:

BYQJWo4IIAA2KMt.jpg
Man was talking about Bathing Apes before they were cool in America.

Soulja is really a pioneer :wow:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Three of those fits are just timeless classics though. Simple, clean and crisp. The red and black combo is my go to.

Nothing new under the sun is so true once you've been around the block a few times and seen the life and times of style... Just fresh for new eyes.

Let it ride...
its timeless to us because its our generation.
but for kids that only know the tight era it looks new and fresh.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Whilst :patrice:

Trousers :what:

Where you from bruv? We still on this fitted shirt and skinny jean drip over here in the States

Land of the mandem. Slim fitted over here with no logos and crisp lines. Or sweats and kicks.

I've seen looser outfits like this:

Thats the flex but also like the one I posted a few pages back where its all oversized and ill fitting. Literally zero drape or tailoring at all, just straight up and straight down with shoulders hanging near the triceps.

Back in the 90s you had a 32 inch waist and were wearing 34s so the cut was different and then it got a bit ridiculous before it flipped to the super skinny phase and now its full circle again. Granted the modern stuff is designed to ape and retwist that vibe at a million times the price but its amusing seeing the cyclical effect kick in as its akin to seeing the strings on the puppets which weren't there back when. Or maybe they were and we just didn't notice them like the new gen isn't.

Simulacra and simulation.