Baker Mayfield to GQMagazine: “I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones. Blows my mind…

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Got dudes in her saying 'I can't wait until hes humbled' :usure:

I thought it was a bunch of racist old white men, until I realized the player was white. :unimpressed:
Youre fukking lame as hell with this shyt.

Players are always called out when shytting on other players. fukk outta here with this white victimization from black dudes bullshyt youre on :camby:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Cats are ALWAYS called out for shytting on other players in here

fukk outta here with this white victimization from black dudes bullshyt youre on :camby:
I dont remember Jalen Ramsey getting much criticism on here for going in on NFL QB's last year (which he didn't deserve any of). It was jokes and fun

But y'all nikkas turn into Helen Lovejoy when Baker starts talking his shyt :pachaha:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Joey from Cacapocac Long Island YURON

"Ya know I like that baker kid..He has the smahts and shown leedaship to keep kids like Beckham in line...not cocky like a cammie newton just confident in his skillset..total stud

But Jones was a smaht pick..went to duke so he's booksmaht and can learn the playbook "

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I dont remember Jalen Ramsey getting much criticism on here for going in on NFL QB's last year (which he didn't deserve any of). It was jokes and fun

But y'all nikkas turn into Helen Lovejoy when Baker starts talking his shyt :pachaha:
Because he was talking about proven bums and he himself built some capital. Baker hasnt even started his second season. Jones hasnt even thrown an NFL pass. No would say anything if he had a few years under his belt.

Are you allergic to nuance?