Bald Brehs...

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm about to commit that.

My old head who I work out with snapped a vid of me on the bench the other day, and after I got done apparently I bent over and he screenshot my dome at the exact moment and I got the culdesac shyt going on with my hairline.

It's time...it was a good run, but I held on to this a little too long.

I have a wedding in 2 weeks so I'll probably try my new look out then.

What do I need to know about shaving my dome for my very first time? My neck bumps up from shaving so I'm afraid my skull is going to do the same thing.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If u don't have a strong beard u will look like the NBA commissioner/Earth Worm Jim

And I hope this wedding isn't yours because if it is you have bigger problems ahead of you than not having hair

#GMB

My beard game strong.

Rick Ross would be proud.

And no it's not my wedding. My hair been low anyway, people been saying I should've been got a baldie by now.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Rock the Kobe with the beard combo. Get a cut every 7-10 Days. You should be good unless your hairline pushed way back like cooked crack.

I’m prone to ingrown hairs regardless of hair length so i use a product called bump blemish on my face. Started using it on my scalp too. I have no bumps anywhere. I suggest that to all Brehs with the nestle crunch/peanut brittle condition

That being said, i don’t have a baldie but my line also not where it used to be.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Rock the Kobe. Get a cut every 7-10 Days. You should be good unless your hairline pushed way back like cooked crack.

I’m prone to ingrown hairs regardless of hair length so i use a product called bump blemish on my face. Started using it on my scalp too. I have no bumps anywhere. I suggest that to all Brehs with the nestle crunch/peanut brittle condition

That being said, i don’t have a baldie but my line also not where it used to be.

I been rocking the Kobe for close to 2 years...check my first post. My shyt is suburban culdesac status, mcmansions included.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
WELCOME HOME BREH!

shyt, I'd go to the barber and ask him to bald you out. They'll have all the right tools for your first cut. From there you can choose what you wanna do at the crib: shaver or razors, wet shave or dry shave, etc

Cop ya self some witch hazel and cotton pads and some of this.

61SQtgflF7L._SY679_.jpg

I never get bumps

AND GO GET SOME SUN. Get ya head tanned evenly. You gone be lookin funny the first few days fa sho tho lol

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
You just going to try out a new look and be comfortable with it within the next 2 weeks? You are bold breh..
You better wear that neo miss independent woman hat to the wedding.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You just going to try out a new look and be comfortable with it within the next 2 weeks? You are bold breh..
You better wear that neo miss independent woman hat to the wedding.

Man nahhhh. When you get that call, you answer, AND YOU ANSWER EXPEDITIOUSLY. I'll never forget, I was chillin at my unc's crib in the Chi and my bad ass lil cousins who only see once every blue moon were clowning me.

"YOU GOT A BALD SPOT"

6 months later I was bald gang...and 6 years later, I'm still bald gang I don't regret it. OP you gone have some regret in the next few weeks, but you'll get over it

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Man nahhhh. When you get that call, you answer, AND YOU ANSWER EXPEDITIOUSLY. I'll never forget, I was chillin at my unc's crib in the Chi and my bad ass lil cousins who only see once every blue moon were clowning me.

"YOU GOT A BALD SPOT"

6 months later I was bald gang...and 6 years later, I'm still bald gang I don't regret it. OP you gone have some regret in the next few weeks, but you'll get over it

Its funny how having a bald spot can get you flamed and make you look older than being bald.
Like previous posters said Invest in some beard oil if your beard game ain't right op.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Shave with the grain to avoid bumps

This.

Also your scalp will be a shade or 2 lighter than your face when you first start shaving. It will end up being the same shade as your face after about 2 weeks.

I say that to let you know that you probably don't want to debut it at the wedding. People are gonna assume you just got out of chemo