Bald Men Are More Attractive And Intelligent According To Studies

Daps
Next they'll say men with small dikks are more sexy and desired according to studies :mjlol:

They come out with a new study bigging up a random group of men every month. I've seen studies about men with beards, men with dad bods, etc.
They're not really bigging up a "random group of men", and more just reiterating what is biologically receptive. Men who're bald, have beards, have dad bods etc are the contrasts to feminity, and therefore, are seen as more masculine and of higher social standing in male-male competition.

:manny:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
They're not really bigging up a "random group of men", and more just reiterating what is biologically receptive. Men who're bald, have beards, have dad bods etc are the contrasts to feminity, and therefore, are seen as more masculine and of higher social standing in male-male competition.

naw

Abraxus

All Star
Daps

That’s like more of your opinion. Foh , how you come to that conclusion?

:hhh: Pick 20 people who lost their hair and take a poll of who wish they had their hair back. Go ahead and include women if you like. It’s vanity. People want their hair dude. If they didn’t, why so many folks get implants? I’m talking women too! Don’t get me started on the grey hair thing!

Now, some folk do let it go but most don’t. Can’t agree with this shyt here! That is wrong! :mjlol:

Daps
That’s like more of your opinion. Foh , how you come to that conclusion?

:hhh: Pick 20 people who lost their hair and take a poll of who wish they had their hair back. Go ahead and include women if you like. It’s vanity. People want their hair dude. If they didn’t, why so many folks get implants? I’m talking women too! Don’t get me started on the grey hair thing!

Now, some folk do let it go but most don’t. Can’t agree with this shyt here! That is wrong! :mjlol:
You don't have to agree with it, I'm just stating what it is.

It doesn't mean that if you shave your head, grew a beard etc that you'll automatically be more attractive; there are infinite variables at play that it's not as simple as being bald v. having hair. It's all about the spectrum of feminity and masculinity. The closer you are to either end of the spectrum, the more suitable mate you are perceived to be, in general.

If you're diluting this discussion into both men and women want hair, then you obviously can't see the forest for the trees.

For the record: I've still got a healthy hairline and rock braids.

:hubie:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
You don't have to agree with it, I'm just stating what it is.

It doesn't mean that if you shave your head, grew a beard etc that you'll automatically be more attractive; there are infinite variables at play that it's not as simple as being bald v. having hair. It's all about the spectrum of feminity and masculinity. The closer you are to either end of the spectrum, the more suitable mate you are perceived to be, in general.

If you're diluting this discussion into both men and women want hair, then you obviously can't see the forest for the trees.

For the record: I've still got a healthy hairline and rock braids.

:hubie:

But you see I’m talking in general. I actually gave you a few options to prove your point. You’re wrong. Majority of people (that includes women) want their damn hair. Hell no I don’t agree with your assessment and you may be diluting it bringing in yourself. Me? Breh I got full curly hair. If time is an indicator I won’t lose it until my 70s. I’m not talking about ME. I’m talking about normal people. And they want their damn hair!

Masculine energy is what a man projects so it’s subjective to the observer. I may perceive a female as masculine while you may say otherwise. Apples and oranges.

Bottomline is this: nobody wants to lose their damn hair. Folks that do make peace with it and submit to their fate. I cut off my hair because I know my shyt will grow back lol

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
giphy.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:unimpressed:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm bald as fukk, and my intelligence has nothing to do with my haircut, if you wanna call it a haircut.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

This is your WOAT take and as a Seum reader that's saying a lot