Balenciaga outchea playing in people’s faces again

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
:ehh:shyt might be kinda dope with cold weather wear. I can see hella IG influencers running this into the ground

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Kids are gonna try and stunt wearing this
IMG-9105.png
Might go viral if they start coming out with custom rolls. They could easily collab with LV

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd love to buy a luxury brand and just release garbage and have people sap it up

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
“That shyt fire tho”

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No joke but just yesterday I pointed out this Asian dude to my girl wearing a Balenciaga shirt (had the brand name on there) and what I assume are pants and shoes from the same brand cause they looked ugly as fuk. Pretty much said this brand specifically gets a kick out of making rich dikkheads with too much money look like retards for buying there clothes cause they definitely don't look good.
All this high end fashion looks shyt tbh. Nike, puma, champion etc is the highest level of brands I'd rock and maybe a few more where it comes to pants and more formal wear. I was actually making big money for a few years where I could probably afford those big brands and made it a point to never even consider buying their bullshyt products. Most of my big purchases was straight gold jewellery other than electronics at home or cars.