Ballot or the Bullet = GOAT speech by any Black leader ever

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Amazing how much his speeches are still relevant and impactful in present day. The people that really need to hear this are never the ones that listen. That's why these threads stay so quiet.. unfortunately. Growing up, these speeches were played in my house so it's almost secondary nature. A result of indoctrination and education.
they're relevant because white people are still racist
these threads go quiet because there's nothing more to be said about this.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
BOIS CAIMAN AUGUST 1791

"The god who created the earth; who created the sun that gives us light.The god who holds up the ocean; who makes the thunder roar. Our God who has ears to hear. You who are hidden in the clouds; who watch us from where you are. You see all that the white has made us suffer. The white man's god asks him to commit crimes. But the god within us wants to do good. Our god, who is so good, so just, He orders us to revenge our wrongs. It's He who will direct our arms and bring us the victory. It's He who will assist us. We all should throw away the image of the white men's god who is so pitiless. Listen to the voice for liberty that sings in all our hearts."

This speech by Boukman is what spearheaded the revolts that grew into the Haitian Revolution.

Last edited:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
"I'm still a Muslim. My religion is still Islam. I still credit Mr. Muhammad for what I know and what I am. He's the one that opened my eyes."

The best part of this speech
The only part that truly matters
All proper perspective is lost if this part is not understood or appreciated.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
First off apologies if this has been discussed. I find myself coming back to this speech regularly anytime I'm feeling unmotivated or lazy. I get an unexplainable sense of guilt when I watch this shyt because I know I can do better. It really is insane how raw Pac was. This shyt was really in his blood

I urge anybody that hasn't sat through it in full to do so and share your thoughts

2:53 he just goes in and doesn't stop from there. It's hard to sit through this and not feel some type of way

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is amazing. :gladbron:

State Senator Ernie Chambers from Omaha.

That ether he gave that white man was pure and unadulterated. :banderas: