Bally Sports dropped by Xifinty, how this affecting yall?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For those who have Xfinity, how is this affectng watching your local teams?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I just checked my email and saw this shyt. I’m definitely bushing them if they don’t have a deal by the time the next nba season starts. Watching the grizzlies is one of the few reasons I had them.
I had hope they would be gone from YouTube TV for just a month or two and certainly would be back by the next MLB/NBA season as well. 2-3 years later and I doubt they’ve even talked about a deal.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I have spectrum, doesn't bother me. But spectrum was on dat bullshyt last year with ESPN.

I really miss the good'ole days when you could watch a braves game on TBS (Peachtreetv)

Simpler times.......
excellent post/username correlation. and yes braves on TBS were the good ole days. 7:05/35 right after some rerun of andy griffith, drew carey, beverly hillbillies, etc. shyt i use to think TBS stood for The Braves Station.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
We dropped Comcast in 2017 and I was without braves until I signed up for fubo this year.

Somebody said they have a deal with direct TV stream

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
We dropped Comcast in 2017 and I was without braves until I signed up for fubo this year.

Somebody said they have a deal with direct TV stream
So the only “major” providers are Fubo, DirecTV, and Spectrum? While being without every other major cable/satellite/streaming service? This is how you get bankrupt with shrinking available viewers.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for this shyt if I can watch some fukking games, I have fukking league pass, ESPN+, Max w/ TNT and I still can't fukking watch Pacer games or anything on ESPN without a fukking cable subscription :francis: shyt has been pissing me off, I still have to stream games illegally just as often

and fukk bally sports they can suck my dikk