Baltimore DA brings charges against ALL SIX officers in Gray's death!

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Are you stupid? What did he say? nikkas on here so quick to call other people c00ns

No but you are stupid, you illiterate moron....The whole statement was veiled support for the police, how about a neutral statement with some support for the victims in all of these matters.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
what were you expecting him to say? Its obvious you dont understand politics or the judicial system

Its obvious you're an idiot............There's a dead Black man with no way to defend himself, so now his family has to be brought through a Justice system that is heavily Anti Black, and very high probability that the Pigs get off even with a Black State Attorney who really didn't lay the hammer down even more than it should be.......Obama makes veiled statements to make sure he supports the Police, yet doesn't support the REAL victims.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:yeshrug: didn't say anything wrong considering he is the sitting president and shouldn't say anything that could cause a mistrial. im more interested in what he says after a trial like this concludes.

Yea so being warm hearted towards the ACTUAL victim here, with a neutral statement of some sort, yet makes a statement making sure that the Officers and police union (You know the one's that supported his presidency so heavily obviously) know moreso that "DUE PROCESS" and "Legal System Runs The Way It Should"....for them, but how about the actual VICTIM..........whome Due Process and "The way it should" is never the case.........:stopitslime:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
It's small victory but a victory I hope the charges stick. She got the Police Union under pressure they out here writing open letters n shyt.
CD72bC-XIAAJUxc.jpg:large

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
you dont think so?

what are the years theyre lookin at for those charges :patrice:
From what I've read no. I been at work since the shyt was announced so i haven't looked into much. I see some of them got charged with assault and some got charged with involuntary manslaughter. Those are charges you get when you kill a dog or hit someone on accident. This might have been the only charges she knew she could get to stick.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's small victory but a victory I hope the charges stick. She got the Police Union under pressure they out here writing open letters n shyt.
CD72bC-XIAAJUxc.jpg:large
"none of the officers involved were responsible for the death of mr gray"

thats physically fukkin impossible :what: kid went from a healthy 25 year old to a fukkin corpse :scusthov:

shameless and disgusting :camby: