Baltimore Junior Crips Savagely Attack Young Kid at School

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Yes. White racists. I dont have bloods or crips near me. A blue bandanna on one middle school kid screams crip to you smh. One yourself

Smh....even the Blue or red Jordan colorways that came out every year got people smashed out depending on where you were at. You’re not what you present yourself to be on this board if you don’t understand the color dynamics of a street gang and how they rep their shyt. Shoe strings, socks, wrist bands, shirt, watch, shoes, backpack, or any other article of clothing can signify your affiliation.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
dont really matter where u at.. we use to rob nikkas at bible study in the mid 80s :yeshrug:

Yup, even in church....

My step-Ma’s church took us to a church on the other side of town in ‘93 one time for inter church worship (?) or something like that. The young cats our age was mugging us on arrival and we did the same back. Twenty minutes in and my Bro went to the bathroom. All of a sudden furniture started moving in the hallway (fight noise) and you heard, “On Folks you dead nikka, I’ll be right back!”. Turned out they were GDs like my bro smh. When they heard each other spitting that GD shyt we all were good from then on. I still know a couple of those cats from that incident.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Nothing noble about dude getting punched on and not fighting back. Nothing noble about this potentially being an initiation. Nothing noble about the characters getting at the kids who did the initiation afterwards. Nothing noble about filming and publicizing any part of this gay ass shyt...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
OP with the false advertising in the thread title.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Lets be honest, this all happened when we were in school, Happened when your father was in school too. :yeshrug:

IMO this is more about bullying.

Looks like a bunch of kids that lack identity trying to follow some poisonous mentality about gang-life and are trying to entertain themselves.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Just an update on this Mysonne met with this kid and helped organized a convening at the school and is doing an anti-violence rally in Baltimore soon

Kid also makes music this situation has helped him get to 36K followers, Dame Lillard is following him.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
In a better world we would have an organization that could’ve quietly rounded those young men up and disciplined them first, and then taught them the error of their ways. The NOI used to do that kinda thing before the social media era. They disciplined a group of kids in Dallas years ago and the story got so big in the papers I guess they just backed off that sorta thing. Feel sorry for that youngster.