Baltimore singer spent $4.1million on company card to fund music career

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whatever company he worked for was negligent as fukk smh. Probably would have got away with it if he just hit lick or two and chilled. But he had to be greedy and wanted to be famous. shyt like this go on more than people think cause some corporations don’t have the best oversight. Abuse of corporate cards and fake contracts for your people and to get kickbacks ain’t uncommon at all. This nikka is a dumb ass

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Man.... Holding company cards is dangerously tempting. Especially if they dont watch it closely. The company i used to work for was notorious for that too. Someone could have charged anything on the company card when they lefft the company and they wouldnt have caught on until it was too late. I know someone who did.

I did it too once by mistake. I quit that job 2 years ago and still have the card at home...and it still works. I was once buying something for my niece and i told her to" read me the CC number from my wallet" and she mistakenly took the company card instead of my personal AMX card. Purchase went through. This was this past February. Mind you, I quit the job in May 2017...
The Card will expire this October.:lupe:

As for the company i work for now, they gave me a card but i dont carry it around so that i dont use it by mistake. Large companies have better resources to monitor this sort of stuff so not risking it.
This lady who worked in my building years back spent near $200,000 with a company card. Apparently she was supposed to cancel the card of a recently deceased employee but instead switched it to her name. She splurged for several months before getting caught and eventually went to jail. :wow: