Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Ban bet or kill yourself.......

Post your
SSC nothing blacked out and your DL
You got a deal.
@cook @Brooklynzson @sicc2def
ill provide proof via DL and SSC that im a citizen since he was to talk shyt and question my citizenship.
For my own protection ill be covering my last name on both,the first 4 numbers of my address and last 4 numbers on my social,i dont want him to be banned for life from site cuz he will most likely kill himself,so ill make it for 1 month

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Ban bet or kill yourself.......

Post your
SSC nothing blacked out and your DL
You got a deal.
@cook @Brooklynzson @sicc2def
ill provide proof via DL and SSC that im a citizen since he was to talk shyt and question my citizenship.
For my own protection ill be covering my last name on both,the first 4 numbers of my address and last 4 numbers on my social,i dont want him to be banned for life from site cuz he will most likely kill himself,so ill make it for 1 month

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
LOL trivial ass issue, why is he questioning your citizenship?
You stuck on that shyt breh that's kool. But I'm still here and you're still an illegal wino 2007 wannbe lil Wayne but 36 y.o. Mexican. :mjlol:
You act like that's an insult to me lol you're so fukking lame lil Pablo. But even if I did kill myself I would still die as something you want but you're to illiterate, felonious and illegitimate to ever achieve... An American citizen:salute:
he said why was i so angry and emotional,when hes the one that wanted to kill himself and came on the coli and made a thread about it then delete it

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he said why was i so angry and emotional,when hes the one that wanted to kill himself and came on the coli and made a thread about it then delete it

:skip: lmfao

Oh ok I didn't know you're Mexican

I'm like who the fukk accuses some random person of being an illegal