Bankroll Mafia need to put Bankroll Fresh as the face of they Logo - Bankroll Appreciation Thread

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Im serious. Instead of having Benjamin Franklin's face they could swap it out for Bankroll Fresh's face and have him have his hat to the back.

It could have the same font and artistry n all of dat. Just have a great lifelike drawing of Bankroll Fresh's face instead of Ben's. And make sure he's rockin an Atlanta team on his hat too, so people know wassup

It only makes sense.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
did TIP even mess with fresh like that?

I dont know, doesn't even matter. Bankroll represents tha streets of Atlanta. They'd be ignorant not 2 capitalize & pay homage.

Who didn't think if Bankroll Fresh when they first heard about Bankroll Mafia? Just like when somebody has tha name Bush, who doesn't think of da Bush's. Same thing

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
nikkaz wouldn't even have to pay me. I just think its the right thing to do. I know its the right thing to do. They could even throw some Eazy-E shades on em so Bankrolled swagged out

shakobe

All Star
Daps
I dont know, doesn't even matter. Bankroll represents tha streets of Atlanta. They'd be ignorant not 2 capitalize & pay homage.

Who didn't think if Bankroll Fresh when they first heard about Bankroll Mafia? Just like when somebody has tha name Bush, who doesn't think of da Bush's. Same thing

Bankroll mafia was a thing before fresh really started to blow up tho

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Depends on who u ask but I see your point. I know if they did it'd be a cool lil way to Honor him. Bank stood out a little.

A Bankroll sigil. But thinkin about it a little more, they might have to make it to Roscoe. That way they can keep his name out there.

Maybe they can have stacks of hundreds wit Bankroll's face on it and have Roscoe's face imprinted on tha Gold money clip that goes with it