Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
They wear weaves but their choosing to wear weaves that fit eurocentric beauty standards. If you dont find it odd for that to be normal on the African continent you too are bamboozled. :manny:
i don't know if you know this but you will find similar hairstyles ANY where you find black people. you probably don't travel much.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is why Angolan women will ALWAYS rank high for me @angoswede
geR5ESD.jpg

QTyesGb.jpg

eyDoCe1.jpg

YnBM9rV.gif

RzzJyWa.jpg

12yiYgt.gif

qSeqPmg.jpg

qrlHNCf.gif

4z019Sz.jpg

m08xiWc.jpg

qcYkmJH.gif

OmYjIcL.jpg

boS13Hi.gif

@Malta @CarbonBraddock @Dip @Leasy @Yehuda where do yall rank this fit Angolan?:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

She too ripped for me but she got a fat ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know if you know this but you will find similar hairstyles ANY where you find black people. you probably don't travel much.
Yeah Ive been to europe, asia, and south america aside from living in north america. I travel more than most I just have not made it to Africa. were talking about Africa here.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Europe, Asia and South America are NOT Africa. When I went to Africa I seen this type of styles. More importantly have you ever had a BLACK girlfriend or BLACK female relative???

Some of you guys need Africans are mystical people with these types of post. Africans BEEN had hair styles similar to the diaspora since post colonization.