Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Angola shouldn't even be on this list. Rwanda needs to be number 1 sorry @Clean Cut but your women worship frenchies :francis:

out of the whole of Africa though, Ethiopian women are number 1 and it's not even close. sharp contrast to Eritrean women who are more problack.
I think its a good fight between DRC, Ethiopia(when I was there many of the women worshiped white men) and Rwandan women. From what I seen I hardly seen Guineans, Liberians or other West Africans bedwench. I have seen some Nigerians and Ghanaians but it was never on the level of the countries I mentioned. Never knew Eritreans were that pro-black. The reason I mentioned Angolans is because I almost always see them in interracial relationships online but they still top 5 to me.

But DAMN Rwandan women...:heh::wow:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta say... Bantu women are not among the thickest in Africa but among the most bedwenches in Africa.

Top 5 bedwench countries from what I seen.:picard:

1. DRC
  2. Rwanda
  3. Kenya
  4. Angola
  5. Mozamique
:picard:

Seems Southern Africans dont bedwench that much but that can be because the racism they faced down there. But yeah all those 5 Bantu countries.:picard: DRC, Rwanda and Kenya take bedwenching to another level of extreme...

@Dip @Poitier @Premeditated @dc007 @3rdWorld @Cynic

Zimbabwe, South Africa, Botswana only breh... The range of redbones to darkskin with fatties is enough for me
in that region. No need to hit up mulattoes in Angola when you have Brazil. No need for francophone women
whatsoever.

I still need to sample Ethiopian/Eritrean women :wow:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Angola shouldn't even be on this list and DRC should be 5th. I thought think their bw ratio is higher than those other countries, it looks like it because they have more people than those countries. Rwanda needs to be number 1 sorry @Clean Cut but your women worship frenchies :francis:

out of the whole of Africa though, Ethiopian women are number 1 and it's not even close. sharp contrast to Eritrean women who are more problack.
How are they wenching people that are not even around here? You cant date what you don't see. :francis:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Zimbabwean thickness @saiphifer :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
lEyLkb5.jpg

3hO77zM.jpg

YjfGSnC.jpg

E1BW3g5.jpg

r6176iz.jpg