Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
South African:
j6H6Uaa.jpg

Li352aZ.jpg

rljMswX.jpg

vXqwBa9.jpg

gBIcPsV.jpg

0jPcM0s.jpg

LatHpFn.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Indeed! Hell that region(which most don't know) were all under the same kingdom aka the Mutapa kingdom. Not only that we see a similar(smaller) ruins similar to Zimbabwe across southern Africa. To me it only seems Zimbabwean Shona's are kinda different.

Correct me if i am wrong, but wasn't Mutapa a Shona kindgdom? The Shona are basically what you'd have in the region if the khoi did not admix with the migrating bantu populations....super curvy/stocky short brown people lol.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Correct me if i am wrong, but wasn't Mutapa a Shona kindgdom? The Shona are basically what you'd have in the region if the khoi did not admix with the migrating bantu populations....super curvy/stocky short brown people lol.

I believe so but again the Mutapa kingdom was VERY large. Like I said we see Great Zimbabwe like structures across southern Africa even in Namibia and Botswana.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I believe so but again the Mutapa kingdom was VERY large. Like I said we see Great Zimbabwe like structures across southern Africa even in Namibia and Botswana.

Yeah, it definitely was vast. I will say that the Shona are some of the world's greatest stone masons even in 2016 and I doubt any other groups in Southern Africa could produce those structures without their guidance. Hell, I believe they traded as far up as the Swahili Coast via the Indian Ocean. Very underrated group of Africans.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah, it definitely was vast. I will say that the Shona are some of the world's greatest stone masons even in 2016 and I doubt any other groups in Southern Africa could produce those structures without their guidance. Hell, I believe they traded as far up as the Swahili Coast via the Indian Ocean. Very underrated group of Africans.

They DID trade as far as the Swahili Coast. The Swahilis actually depended on them for mostly gold but also ivory, animals and other important goods. Not only that I am reading that they actually controlled a Swahili port in Mozambique and the Swahili had to pay them tribute.

Also Bantu people in GENERAL are a very underrated group and not just the Shona. They are literally the Slavs of Africa while Cushytes and other Northeast Africans are Southern Europeans like Italians who get all the non-stop attention by both whites and so called Africanist hoteps.