Barack Obama IS the Shadow President

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Real talk can we maybe change the rules to let presidents run for a third term?

:jbhmm:

Obama is the best man for the job and he is in his Prime and retired!
:whew:

shyt just makes me mad
:damn:

Nah 2 terms is good.. change that shyt up and you start getting dictators.. you don’t want that breh :whoa:

Now I agree the President should have a 2 term limit of 6 years a term instead of 4

Obama would still be Pres now until Jan of 19 :mjcry:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For every world leader Trump meets Obama needs to just show up 2 days later on some :mjgrin: shyt

that seems to be what's happening actually

:laff:

only way to really assure our allies and the world right now. The Republicans are destroying our State Department and diplomacy though.

:snoop:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Obama with the

babu-finger-wag1-1.gif

Every day to Trump had to feel unimaginable levels of ether to the soul.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nah 2 terms is good.. change that shyt up and you start getting dictators.. you don’t want that breh :whoa:

Now I agree the President should have a 2 term limit of 6 years a term instead of 4

Obama would still be Pres now until Jan of 19 :mjcry:
No, senators have 6 year term limits, they were set up that way so there’s consistency without re-electing senators/presidents/and congressmembers every election cycle

I don’t know why you guys jock Obama so hard. He was a continuation of the Bush doctrine. He felt the Republicans were dead in the water, so he signed legislation which expanded his power (NDAA 2012), under the assumption Democrats would wind up in control again, only ended up in the hands of an illiterate neo-nazi - the same lying sack of shyt who kept saying he was born in Kenya.