Barack Obama says Robert Byrd, a former KKK Grand Wizard was "An Icon"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robert byrd is a symbol of America and it's progress through the years

:yeshrug:

Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his.[74] During debate in 1983 over the passage of the law creating the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, Byrd grasped the symbolism of the day and its significance to his legacy, telling members of his staff "I'm the only one in the Senate who must vote for this bill".[71]

I actually trust a white man who admits he was a misguided racist fukk than a white man who claims he has never done a racist thing in his life.

Robert byrd was a product of his environment and actually took the initiative to turn his bullshyt around. Wish more politicians would expose themselves for their transgressions and ask for forgiveness.
full

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tccc4.png

Then are we going to pretend the Democrats are the main culprits of upholding the 13th amendment to incarcerate Black males?

patrol%2Bbadge.JPG

Bill Clinton admits his crime law made mass incarceration 'worse'

So Barak Obama signed the "Blue Alert" law to protect police

So why isn't the Democratic party thought of as just as evil as the Republican party, in which both do not share our interests? :wtf:

Explain this to me brehs

Lbj a Democrat was the main force behind the civil rights act which many Republicans apposed. That is why you saw the switch in parties.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

“Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls 2/3 of the government, and that party can’t keep their promises they made to you during election time and you’re dumb to continue to walk around identify with that party not only are you a CHUMP, but you are a TRAITOR to your race”

:wow:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Robert byrd is a symbol of America and it's progress through the years

:yeshrug:

Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his.[74] During debate in 1983 over the passage of the law creating the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, Byrd grasped the symbolism of the day and its significance to his legacy, telling members of his staff "I'm the only one in the Senate who must vote for this bill".[71]

I actually trust a white man who admits he was a misguided racist fukk than a white man who claims he has never done a racist thing in his life.

Robert byrd was a product of his environment and actually took the initiative to turn his bullshyt around. Wish more politicians would expose themselves for their transgressions and ask for forgiveness.

Ohh he realized it after he saw that black folks loved their kids as much as he did his son?

Did you legit think this was a nobel point?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Ohh he realized it after he saw that black folks loved their kids as much as he did his son?

Did you legit think this was a nobel point?
i think its the reality of a racist country....
I'll allow any cac to convert if it means he wont pass on that bullshyt to the generations that follow