Barack vs. Mitt III: Sunnis, Shi'ites, Jews, oh my!

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Didn't see a thread made. I'm anticipating Romney to bring up the embassy (it would be ballsy and stupid, but he will one way or another) and Obama will bring up how Iran will talk to him but not Romney's jew-lovin ass, Mitt's opposal to the U.S. Troops extraction, Osama's demise and fukking up al Qaeda.

Barry better crush Mitt and do it in a way that even the least politically-inclined people will realize it.

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Obama doesn't CLEARLY win then cacs going to say he either lost or it was a draw like the last debate

All cacs need is a slight reason to shyt on Obeezy. The silent racists will make this election closer than it should be.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Obamas foreign policy is better than mitts, all he does is dikk ride Israel. Great tittle btw breh.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Obama needs to call Mitt Fugazi on foreign policy. I'm sick of the fake tough talk. He need to get at him. The CIA docs appears to support him on Libya, he needs to say that as well.

If Romney wins the election, Barack Obama will forever regret that 1st debate and the never bringing up Romney's record as governor in Massachusetts. I still can't believe that sh1t.:snoop:

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I'm anxious to see how Mitt has prepared for this one. It's no secret that this is probably his weakest area, so I doubt he tries to really get into with the President. He'll just try to manipulate the audience, and look into the camera/audience more often than not, saying what great things he intends to do, and not detailing how he's going to do it. He did that at the start of the town hall debate, but Obama attacked him on his economic/tax strategy and Mitt had to defend it.

This will probably go down in a similar fashion.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
He is going to go at Obama hard about Libya, wouldn't be surprised if Romney tried to make the entire debate about Libya. Even when the topic isn't pertaining about Libya, Mittens will try to steer it that way. Truth be told if this wasn't during an election most Americans wouldn't give a shyt about what happened in Libya recently.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i can't front, i been a bit paranoid about this debate because of the libya scandal but yeah... mitt aint got shyt on foreign policy. duke is damn near pizza mane status :flabbynsick: the libya attack is sadly the best thing he got goin for him and that can't go on all night. meanwhile, obama been pretty damn strong on foreign policy. if he makes a strong case and takes pride in his shyt he this could maybe be his best debate... change the tide a bit :whew:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Obama has an easy solution for Libya:

Admit they goofed up...
Chastise Romney for playing politics with it...
And quickly pivot to some of his stronger areas as commander in chief...

Basically what he did at the last debate but with a little more depth and nuance.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Mitt's gonna have to take the approach that in order to have a great foreign policy he has to have a great economy.

He'll say things like, "well if we're going to do well overseas we have to be able to fund those things, this is why my economic..."

Every turn will be trying to link back to the economy.

My guess is he'll say, "we pay billions of dollars to foreign governments, etc, etc..." never even noticing that it's less that 1% of the total budget. He'll say BILLIONS like it's HUGE.

He'll probably also focus on WHEN Obama called it a "terrorist" attack, as if it makes a difference.

If Obama blows this and if i hadn't already submitted my ballot, i'd vote Romney just out of anger.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Obama has an easy solution for Libya:

Admit they goofed up...
Chastise Romney for playing politics with it...
And quickly pivot to some of his stronger areas as commander in chief...

Basically what he did at the last debate but with a little more depth and nuance.

Yeah if Mitt comes off too heavy-handed, it could backfire bad. If he comes off as callously politicizing the deaths of U. S. diplomats, it won't sit well with voters. Obama can easily get on some "How dare you!" shyt like he did in the last debate if Mitt doesn't play it right. Foreign policy is an area where Obama has a clear advantage according to common wisdom. We'll see.