Barber Attacked With Baseball Bat Over Bad Haircut

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It's on the barber. The shop offered to compensate him for the cut but he wanted to play the Deebo bully act and wanna spend the client's money specifically.

:yeshrug: Whatever happens happens after that, you had an opportunity to get your money, make things right and move on with your life but you chose otherwise.

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude HAS to be pimping or selling sliders.

$15 for a haircut?

Where they do that at..barber college?

No college is charging $15. When I was a kid the shop I used to go to closed down and a college opened nearby. It was $2 a cut and $5 for a cut and wash. No way in hell somebody in school is charging $15. My regular for years before I moved charged me $15 flat for everything.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
No college is charging $15. When I was a kid the shop I used to go to closed down and a college opened nearby. It was $2 a cut and $5 for a cut and wash. No way in hell somebody in school is charging $15. My regular for years before I moved charged me $15 flat for everything.
I was being facetious based on the rate of which barbers now charge $20-$25.

You 53 and charge $15 for your work means your quality must not be up to par, and here we are...

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
That's how vain and sensitive society has become I guess

Attacking people over something that will grow back...

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Brehs I been going to the same shop since I was 8 don't mean shyt. nikkas get fired and hired everyday b
Your barbershops are trash then :umad: I went to the same dude for 12 years and he was at 3 different shops during that time. All in the same hood tho only switched up once I find a better dude closer to my crib. I miss my old barber sometimes though. Dude watched me grow up :mjcry:

But the way this newer barber finesses it :banderas: coming out that chair shooting shots like JR

Every nikka I know has a designated barber they go to and only go to others in a time emergency.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You been going there since you were 5 and you don't have a designated barber :gucci: just letting any nikka cut you :gucci:
He might have just been in a hurry and didn’t have the time to wait.

That’s besides the point though. This was an example of bad business and the barber is lucky he wasn’t shot and killed. If a customer is unhappy with your work the first thing you do is try to fix it. If that doesn’t satisfy the customer then you apologize and if you feel some type of way you just tell not to come back to your chair. What you don’t do is try to force someone to pay for a cut that they’re dissatisfied with tho. You damn sure don’t chase them outside to their car tryna stop them from leaving.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This for nikkas who got fukked up haircuts allover the world:blessed:

Really tho when a barber cuts your hair high man or just negligent of your cut like hes just owed that money. Come on now