BARBERSHOP TALK: Do You Think We Will Ever Have Peace In The Middle-East?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's sad what's going on in the Middle-East. Especially, since we (United States) have made situations worst. Just look in Syria and Libya :mjcry::snoop: We also have Turkey which I think got infiltrated with ISIS too. So, do you think the Middle-East will ever have peace:patrice: I know countries will always have some tension, but man this is sad.

I wish the up and coming youth wouldn't have it so bad like their predecessors did.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
No, because Europeans went into that region and drew arbitrary lines on a map to denote countries not realizing the people there dont give a shyt about a country. There is deep rooted hate between tribes and families there and lumping them together in the same "country" does nothing but make things worse.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
NOPE...:mjlol: never.... there is way too much division, infighting, terrorism, and racist bullshyt. to ever be a cohesiveness, Notice they are majority muslims and still hurt and kill one another...

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the chances of that region becoming peaceful is 0%.

they're too dead set on fighting over religion, which is something that's been going on for 1000's of years. why would it stop in our lifetime?

not like god/jesus/allah or whomever is gonna drop out the sky and fix everything.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
NOPE...:mjlol: never.... there is way too much division, infighting, terrorism, and racist bullshyt. to ever be a cohesiveness, Notice they are majority muslims and still hurt and kill one another...
Yep because it's a war between the Sunni's and the Shiites.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
I honestly don't give a shyt

Will the government in our lifetime put the same effort in the ghettos in America like they put the effort into trying to have peace in the middle east...

Instead of giving the military billions of dollars a month for overseas operations, how about give at least a million for the hoods...

But I forgot there's no oil fields or big time contracts the hood can give the government

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Bring the ottoman empire back.

But no, Islam is hell bent on fighting other religions and fighting within their own religion. They need to step away from that religious fundamentalist shyt and get back on their science /math grind

Israel existing and flexing on Palestine is a huge contributing factor.

Oil.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Bring the ottoman empire back.

But no, Islam is hell bent on fighting other religions and fighting within their own religion. They need to step away from that religious fundamentalist shyt and get back on their science /math grind

Israel existing and flexing on Palestine is a huge contributing factor.

Oil.
Well I know about the Israel part. My main concern was with Libya, Syria, and the others.