Barbie is Inspiring Thots

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's unusual for me to spend my time contemplating such idle thoughts. But I caught myself today looking at a Barbie doll that sat adjacent to a gentleman's club on an avenue which is known to be rife with prostitution. Before you pass judgement by asking what I was doing there, it was necessary for me to pass that street to get to a nearby station. Don't worry I held my breath to stop unholy fumes from entering the body that God gifted me with. Anyway as I hurriedly passed this thotish-looking Barbie I stopped and realized that this plastic thing was inspiring thots worldwide. Her pants were hanging low, her make-up was smeared, and her eyes were lopsided like a certified crackead. I'm not sure who the guy beside her was (Kendrick, I think?), but he was also naked. I gasped at the thought that a kid would walk by and witness what I just saw. So I did what any sane person would do, I called the police and reported her. The police didn't take me seriously though and I was given a warning. :mindblown:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
v6q0dv.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's unusual for me to spend my time contemplating such idle thoughts. But I caught myself today looking at a Barbie doll that sat adjacent to a gentleman's club on an avenue which is known to be rife with prostitution. Before you pass judgement by asking what I was doing there, it was necessary for me to pass that street to get to a nearby station. Don't worry I held my breath to stop unholy fumes from entering the body that God gifted me with. Anyway as I hurriedly passed this thotish-looking Barbie I stopped and realized that this plastic thing was inspiring thots worldwide. Her pants were hanging low, her make-up was smeared, and her eyes were lopsided like a certified crackead. I'm not sure who the guy beside her was (Kendrick, I think?), but he was also naked. I gasped at the thought that a kid would walk by and witness what I just saw. So I did what any sane person would do, I called the police and reported her. The police didn't take me seriously though and I was given a warning. :mindblown:

suck me up