Bare Knuckle Boxing - Sat. July 27 - Direct TV

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it on regular direct tv or u gotta pay something?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
apparently it was taped..but it looks interesting

The event was very cool. Basically it is traditional boxing with 2 minute rounds in a new exciting format. The gloves are designed so that you can see the knuckles but they are not, for the most part, making contact with the face. The opening is on the top of the hand, not on the striking surface.

Pit was a very cool idea. It forced constant action but gave enough room for movement. Red and Blue panels of pit lower down to allow entrance from both sides. I've never been a boxing "fan" per se, but found this very entertaining. No more dangerous than any other combat sport. High energy DJ, lasers, smoke machines surrounding pit made for cool, "American Gladiators" feel. No ropes with stadium seating meant every view was awesome.

The raised portion of the pit only proved challenging for the camera people who took some pretty good spills following fighters around after bouts (looking through lens apparently makes you not see raised portion:smile:

Good boxers and some fun brawlers were seen. Seems to be a good opportunity for boxers with records that are good, but not good enough to get crazy money.

Showing judges scores in between rounds was very cool and made for more exciting viewing.

All in all, the money invested in this makes me think they are really gonna go for it. I can confidently say that, if you enjoy real fights and want to be entertained, this is definitely worth checking out. If you are one of those boxing purists who cant accept anything new, stay home.

Bare Knuckle Boxing from NH on Direct TV 6/25!! - Mixed Martial Arts Forum

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw it last night..wasnt bad..some good action in alot of the fights..

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
looking at this bkb download I found on the interwebs and 2 fights in this shyt doo doo :russ:

mmstgm.png

look at the niccas for fight 3 :bryan: I dont know man I will watch a few more fights I hope this shyt gets better:stopitslime:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go to the 2nd to last fight that was pretty entertaining..the first one where michael buffer introduced them...dude on was on drugs telling other dude to hit him.and other dude kept hitting him lmao