Baron Davis Appreciation Thread

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
he gave me my most memorable season as a basketball fan in 06-07

but he's a top 10 wasted talent in nba history

He really could have been so dominant. Could have been a MUCH better defender. Should have worked on his jumper more.

But that 06-07 year, that was a special season.

MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:childplease: Are you for real? Baron Davis was athletically on a different level. Don't let his laziness, bad habits, or injuries cloud your judgement. B. Diddy was just as fast, stronger, better handle, and was so much more explosive. It ain't even that close.

Real talk though, dude should have been an all-time great.

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
:childplease: Are you for real? Baron Davis was athletically on a different level. Don't let his laziness, bad habits, or injuries cloud your judgement. B. Diddy was just as fast, stronger, better handle, and was so much more explosive. It ain't even that close.

Real talk though, dude should have been an all-time great.

:wtf: at not even close.. I can understand saying he's more athletic, but not even close is just blind stannery.

MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: at not even close.. I can understand saying he's more athletic, but not even close is just blind stannery.

Call it what you want. I saw him play in person while he was in High School and while at UCLA. shyt was crazy. This thread is about before the injuries. Before the 1st knee injury he was another level. Rose is super nice but in my opinion, based on pure athleticism, he's not seeing Baron Davis. You know, before he got fat, old, and broke down.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One of my favorite players to watch. He had hall of fame talent

When he was motivated

:wow:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my fans from the early-2000's....he was low-key the best player in the league for 1/3 of the season on the Hornets way back when before he got injured...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Respect For Diddy, He Gave My Team 100% Even When He Wasn't 100%