Baron Davis ending his career in PAIN appreciation thread...

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
^ hes wild mango

Yeah, that. He's in the :weirdo: gang. if you know what I mean, No Homo.

But back to the thread,

I got a ton of "negz" for this:comeon:

I don't think you c00ns really get it. Just be partial for a sec, and remove yourself out of the "Basketball fan" mindframe, and lets think socially for OUR PEOPLE.

Baron Davis is the same type of judite that put our people into slavery. Just think about it.

There's no doubt that we are at the bottom of the barrel socially, economically, physically (not as far as speed & strength, but actual health disease wise, etc) and everything else. And it has gotten to the point where an NBA contract is the highest form of success for the negro. Keep it real, am I lying? Its heralded more than a rapper, an actor, a journalist on CNN, all types of shyt, the NBA is the cream of the crop when it comes to the border of success for the negro in america.

Now, With that, should come some responsibility. No, Im not saying he HAS to become a role model and dress in monkey suits and go all over this nation with gift bags and all that shyt. But at the same time, he shouldn't GLORIFY a lifestyle that has helped bring us to an astronomical height of ridicule. GOD has blessed the Judites (Jews for short) with all these talents that we have, but he's also cursed us more for all our shortcomings and hardheadedness. We were put into slavery because of our disobedience. We were put into slavery because we didnt love our own, and went after white dogs.

2219960644_7c717ba97b_o.jpg

So not only is he destroying members of his own compton community by actively glorifying being a blood, but he's abandoning the same women that helped raise him and cheered for him in HS, and had his back growing up.

But then again, I promised not to drop too much wisdom on you gorillas at the-coli.

So continue on with your neg reps.