Barstool’s Dave Portnoy got "Me Too’d" & put on that Summer Jam Screen by Business Insider

Surprised!?

• Total voters

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'm conflicted here

He's a piece of garbage and seems like a creepy fukk for his obsession with just graduated high school girls as a 45 year old guy

But from what I've read from this, it was all consensual and they got mad afterwards that he bushed them

I think at best you'll just never see him on the triller shows and other appearances he does
Agreed. Seemed like he's just hard on hoes when it comes to fukking then boots them when he's done with them. It all sounded consensual. Might make him an a$$hole but I refuse to be all up and arms over it when them females knew who they was dealing with.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Dude might not be a likeable person but something tells me he isn't lying about it being consensual. Women are going to keep coming with these shorts of stories where people are going to see it's overblown and eventually people will become numb and not care anymore.

BTW he should have listened to his lawyers and not said shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"I'm so authentic, I'm not listening to my lawyers" is NEVER a good argument to make - for yourself legally or to convince other people of anything. Very Trump-esque which makes since. That's who he is.

First girl, he claims he has no proof, it's a he said she said, "we saw the world differently" (ie she's liberal, he's MAGA). Yet he spoke with her for nearly 2 months before meeting and she seemed awesome, according to him.

But the second girl is what will probably doom him, and a classic example of why lawyers are ALWAYS right. Girl's mom claims he throws wild parties at Nantucket. He says that never happens, he never invites girls for parties and very rarely invites girls to his home. You don't need to be a lawyer to understand that such a definitive statement means that even one person posting an invite or pictures from a girls party at his house will kill his entire defense. He could be innocent and just a dikk, sure. But if he's proven to be a liar on any of this, it will kill his argument. Which almost makes me wonder whether the reporter has the receipts and was just waiting for him to pull a Trump-like denial. She doesn't have to prove he did anything wrong at this point, just has to show the parties. If they happened.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
He probably will. Barstool followers dont give a shyt about this stuff.

i fukking hate this dude by the way. One of the most punchable faces on earth.
This is the barstool demographic, the followers are by and large racists and misogynists.