Baseball isn't violent enough for Americans

Daps
:mjgrin:

There is some serious revamping that needs to occur to a 'sport' that involves a grown man throwing a ball at another grown man at 100 mph. I mean, surely there are better ways to deal with a problem then to repeatedly throw a hardball at someone, well above legal highway speeds. At the very least, it's a real dikk move. Then to add insult to (non)injury, you're going to do the same to 8 of his friends? For an entire afternoon. It's nonsense. Seriously, why even waste your time trying to throw it past the guy? My proposed "True American" style of the sport proposes that you get points for hitting the guy. Also, thicker helmets.

If a nikka throws a hard ass ball of string at me, I'm not going to try to hit it over his head. Hell no. You're trying to assault me and incite a riot at that point. If I have a bat (ie a metal pipe design for swinging), I'm going to come running at you with it. As far as long range attacks? You can forget all of that "knock it out of the part" BS. I'm gonna be aiming for his chest.

Y'all can read the rest here.