Bassem Masri "PIgs In A Blanket Fry Em Like Bacon"

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Now we know where the mainstream media is getting their bullshyt talking points about BLM being a "terrorist" organization.

He's a Palestinian activist/troll/blogger. Here's an article he wrote for Alternet about the connection between Ferguson protestors and the Palestinian struggle.
The Fascinating Story of How the Ferguson-Palestine Solidarity Movement Came Together

In one of the most amazing shows of solidarity, the people of Palestine and Ferguson are reaching out to each other because they are fighting a common system of injustice, control and racism.

I speak about this connection from personal experience. I am a Palestinian-American who has lived in both Jerusalem and in Ferguson. I have lived under the racist regimes of both cities and know first hand the sense of occupation that both populations experience on a daily basis.

Notice how media has drawn a connection between BLM and Ismayill Brinsley by incorrectly stating that Brinsley said he wanted to put "pigs in a blanket" when he distinctly said he was gonna "put wings on pigs" Edit" Brinsley actually did use the pigs in a blanket phrase, H20 Lean Same Thing :dame:

"Pigs in a blanket" chanted in #Ferguson long before #NYPD executions

STAY WOKE YA'LL :whoo:

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
they are witch hunting terrorists
... trying to tie in Black protestors to hate groups
what a wicked thing to do ...

remember no one stays on top forever...

Anthony said it best:
"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Caesar."

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
This cat moves around! He's all over FOX news... they have their hand picked agent provocatuers and chaos puppets in place in the Black resistance movements, it's important to identify these mahfuggas. The question nikkaz gotta ask is... IS HE RIGHT? :mjpls:

Screen-Shot-2014-11-03-at-8.40.42-AM_zps0btgpl8h.png