NYC
Very cheap and simple upgrades:

Target or ikea,

Get 3-4 dispensers like this:

0326140_PE517509_S3.JPG
db193aacda78897fe4b6dd0869da87c5.jpg
8a2a08c5a616be4dc6c341694170adab.jpg

Have them IDENTICAL.

THIS is where you put your lotion, handsoap, mouthwash, etc. the big softsoap or jergens bottles with labels, keep them shyts under the sink. This alone will have your bathroom looking sleek.

Also get a few handtowels, put them in a basket, and have a matching paper towel dispenser as well on deck.

Keep bathmats black and simple

Keep shower curtains clean and HAVE A CURTAIN OVER THE PLASTIC SHEET, and have that be simple (black and white, or cream and black)
Popular-Hookless-Shower-Curtain.jpg

No fukkin designs

Nothing else matters besides cleanliness. Clean everything with alcohol, and the tub with Bleach

I Have Those Same Curtains, They're Called Hookless, And They Sell Em At Bed, Bath & Beyond, They're The shyt, The Curtain Is Nice Quality Polyester And The Liner Is A White Fabric That Snaps On And Off. So Not Only Does It Look High Quality But It's Easy To Clean In The Washing Machine. I Remember Being Adamant About Not Having A Hard Ugly Plastic Cutain Liner, I Refused lol

The Liner On That Curtain Looks Like This

1qpv8i.jpg

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="Buckeye Fever, post: 16963556, member: 207]

Leave a turd in the toilet so when a girl comes over for the 1st time, she is more at ease because she seen your turds and maybe she'll see you as a real ass nikka[/QUOTE]

:russ:

robbyfine

Rookie
Daps
We're doing plans for an extension at the moment and our new bathroom will be a shower over bath. After the renos our house will still be ~105sqm and for us living space is much more important than a big bathroom. We'll only have 1.9m x 2.5m for the bathroom and separate toilet.

I do like a separate shower but I have no problems with shower over bath. This is the only bathroom we'll have in a 3 bedroom house so we think it's important to have a bath for a family (and we like a good soak ourselves). We'll probably go for a shower curtain initially and then install a screen once we've no longer got kids we're trying to bath.

Last edited: